11

Thank you for the 1k+ reads!!

Short as hell but I'll try to update soon

Dedicated to: @Crazy_Anime_Lover

_

"What do you mean you can't tell me?"

"Sorry Sir but Mr Jaeger has requested that we keep his location a secret."

"But I'm his boyfriend!" Erwin roared.

"Sir it's none of my concern or interest what you are to him. Mr Jaeger has asked for his location not to be given out and that is that."

_

Levi walked out the station loosening the tie around his neck.

"Ackerman!"

Levi turned in the direction of the voice.

Not even giving him a chance to register what was happening Erwin landed a punch across the side of Levi's face, knocking him to the ground.

Erwin stood over Levi an angry look plastered on his face.

"Where is he?" Erwin demanded pulling Levi off the gravel by his shirt collar.

Levi chuckled spitting in Erwin's face making him flinch and release Levi.

Levi drove his fist into Erwin's stomach making the taller man crouch over in pain.

Levi took this as his chance to hold Erwin's hands behind his back, cuffing them.

"Erwin Smith, you're arrested for assault against an officer. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law..."