25

Eren's POV

"I'm sorry it's come to this."

His voice is barely above a whisper and though he's trying, I still hear his true self speaking.

His arms wrap around me tighter as he lifts me, walking up the stairs.

I look around frantically trying to grasp at my surroundings.

Of course he would bring me here.

To his house. Our house.

Memories good and bad happened behind these walls. And no matter how I try I won't forget them.

He won't let me forget them.

He wants me to cherish all the good times we had, all the laughter we shared. But I still reminisce in all our unpleasant times.

"Everything I do, I do for you."

He pushes open the door walking inside the bedroom. My body is gently laid onto the bed as he stands back up.

I'm confused as to why he would bring me back here. We vowed to never open the doors of this room again.

For it was here where it happened, where I lost my first, where the hands of death took them away from me.

Right on this very bed.

My eyes water as I remember the night it took place.

All the memories of that day I pushed to the far back of my mind and they're all now rushing back at me.

_

It was sudden. The pain, the blood.

So much blood.

We still don't know what might've triggered it but he blames me.

I lost them both that day.

And even though we tried again the end result was the same.

We were both broken, never to be fixed.

_

"I just thought we should try again." He says with that familiar glint in his eyes.

I wriggle against my bounds, the material only digging more into my skin.

He climbs onto the bed, looming over me he slowly peels back the tape from my lips.

His hands brush against my cheek making me shrink away in fear.

The musty air in this room must be getting to be cause I thought his eyes just softened.

"It'll work this time Eren. We'll be happy, we'll be together, we'll be ....a family."

His hands dive under my shirt immediately exploring every inch of skin that laid beneath.

I open my mouth but nothing would come out.

Nothing.

I had nothing to hold me back. Nothing to stop me from screaming out, to stop me from begging Erwin to stop.

Nothing.

So why didn't I? Scream. Yell. Do something to protest.

Why won't I tell him to stop? Beg him even.

All these years and I'm still not able to speak out against the monster that has held me captive.