14

Chapters are short for a reason 😋

Erwin will only get more sadistic...

_

Eren's POV (earlier that day)

I rested the flowers onto the stone before standing back up.

I looked around making sure no one I knew was near.

I rarely visited but it hurt so much when I do.

It hurt to think about them.

To think about who they might have become.

To think that they could've have been the light of my life.

To think they could be in my arms all like now.

_

I pulled my turtle neck further up my face, hoping it would hide the distraught look on my face.

Sighing I walked up the few steps to Levi's house, jotting the key in the lock then opening the door.

"Levi?" I called out closing the door behind me.

Silence rang through out the house indicating that I was the only one home.

I placed the house keys on the kitchen counter shrugging off my jacket.

I ran my hand over my stomach, wanting and missing what I once had.

_

I was seated on the couch, a mug in my hand, when Levi had arrived home.

He looked at me, a smug yet sad look on his face. I immediately asked him what had happened.

He explained to me how he had finally put Erwin in jail (even though he considered it not that big of a deal).

Even though Erwin would only get three months the most behind bars it was like music to my ear.

I wrapped my arms around Levi tears spouting from my eyes.

"T-thank you..." I croaked looking up to Levi.

He rubbed my back soothingly and my arms tightened around him. He wiped my tears away smiling to me.

Holding my chin he began leaning closer.

"Levi?"

His lips met mine silencing me.

They were surprisingly soft and moved against mine slowly.

I stood on my tiptoes, deepening the kiss.

His hands slipped around my waist and mine around his neck, pulling our bodies closer.

Breathlessly I pulled away still looking to Levi, without another word his lips were back onto mine.