16

Dedicated to: @Petrafiying cause her comments are part of the reasons why I am still writing this story

(For future chapters) Should I go into detail about Eren and Levi having sex or just hint at it? (Please answer the question😂)
_

Eren's POV

Why is getting to sleep so hard?

Levi had fallen asleep a while ago. We hadn't even talked about the kiss, words were not needed to clarify that we indeed wanted each other.

I guess we were just good at reading each other.

Levi's embrace always brought a sense of comfort, yet my eyes refused to stay closed.

Memories of him were the cause.

I would remember our teenage years, where our relationship was nothing but love and laughter.

I would look back at my younger self and wonder how could I be so stupid?

How could I not see the beast that lie behind his dark yet beautiful eyes?

I squeezed my eyes shut, suppressing the tears that threatened to spill.

A finger glided across my cheek making me open my eyes.

I craned my neck upwards to see Levi looking down at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Can't sleep?"

I nodded wordlessly. His hands weaved through my hair, some strands falling into my line of vision.

I leaned into his touch as he continued playing with my hair.

Without warning his hands wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

Startled, I let out a small giggle. I rested my head on his chest and he continued playing with my hair.

"I'll stay up with you."