34

Please listen to the song above before and while you read the chapter

Thank you guys for even liking this story

_

Levi jabbed the blueprints of the mansion repeatedly, "Marco, you'll go through here-"

On the other side of the room Marco nodded, showing Levi he fully understood what he was being told.

"And Sasha," another jab this time nearly ripping the paper, "You'll go through the front, along with me, Annie and Jean."

Blues eyes bore into Levi, "Why are we doing this again? How do we even know we can trust Hanji?"

Levi shot a glare at Annie.

"We checked." The captain cut in, silencing Levi before he spoke. "Ms Zoë's information is reliable."

"Let's get this over with then." She says putting on the bullet proof vest.

_

"Drop the gun!"

Soaked in the shadows of the dark basement he cocks a grin, digging the barrel of the gun further into the brunette's skin.

He's relieved, kinda. He's been waiting for him, waiting for his savior.

Levi.

His celadon eyes are screaming, pleading, begging for you to shoot.

Do it Levi.

Shoot him.

He's the one to blame. For all the heart ache, the constant worry and fear, the endless nights where you can't seem to get any sleep.

So just do it, shoot.

But you can't, can you?

"Drop the gun!"

Levi, why are you yelling at him? He won't listen. Erwin won't listen.

"You've got some nerve coming here Ackerman~"

It takes so much for him not to reply, not to loose the little bit of control he has.

Thump. Thump.

Here they come, maybe the others can finish what you can't Levi.

They rush in, immediately pointing their guns at Erwin.

"Drop the gun and step away from Mr Jaeger."

Erwin smirks stepping forward, the light finally shining on him and Eren.

His bruises are vibrant, fresh. Blue, black, yellow, green, all visible on his tan skin. The brunette's protruding stomach.

He whimpers around the gag as the gun is dug further into his skin, Erwin's cherry lips twist into a smile.

You had your chance Levi, you just had to shoot.

"No."

Two shots.

Two bodies.

One raven's shattered hope.