18

Please leave your thoughts on this chapter ☺️

Chapter dedicated to lonelyufo for the amazing fanart she did for me ☺️💙

//unedited//

_

(Little over a month has passed)
_

It's hard to remember just when I started falling for him.

I had learned how to lock away my emotions and now I've finally given someone the key.

_

I admit we were a little drunk.

Levi and a few of his co-workers were going out to get a few drinks, and if not for Levi pestering me I would've been home under his blanket.

But his pleads had eventually gotten through to me. So I dressed 'decent' and with me on Levi's shoulder we headed out to the bar in the freezing cold.

On the way there Levi lightened the air by telling me about his days at the Academy.

Mostly about the night when he got pissed drunk and worked the pole.

I doubled over laughing just imagining a drunk Levi pole dancing.

Levi wore a pout on his face all the while we walked to the bar, angry that I had chose to laugh at him.

I winced walking inside the bar hand in hand with Levi.

The grimy walls vibrated as the speakers pumped blaring music into the room.

Fluorescent lights dashed across the room, faintly displaying the flock of of bodies moving in sync to the beat.

Some bar this is.

Levi somehow managed to find his friends, with a look back at me, he tugged on my arm dragging me across the room to sit with strangers.

As soon as we sat down after loudly greeting everyone at the table, I begun to regret coming.

Even with the lack of light I could see their eyes fixed on me, an unidentified emotion pooling in them.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and with slumped shoulders I scooted closer to Levi. Hoping his tall frame would be a barrier between me and the judging eyes across the table.

A conversation was launched between Levi and his friends with me in the background watching silently.

I scanned the poorly lit room in search of a waiter (or whatever you call 'em).

I meekly raised my hand trying to draw the attention of one of the waiters not too far from our table.

She stalked over to us, her mouth moving in circles as she chomped a piece of gum. With every stride she bounced and swayed her hips.

I was startled when Levi's hand wrapped around my shoulder and brought me closer to him. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

His hot breath tickled my neck, I bit back a giggle nodding.

"How may I help?"

She had finally reached us and with a jutted out hip and cherry lips she looked down to Levi and I, disgust obviously on her makeup coated face.