5

Did I forget to mention the gory pics I have planned for this story?

Oops

God I really hate this chapter 😶
_

The sun had barely risen yet Levi's car was parked around the corner from Erwin's apartment, he sat behind the wheel waiting till Erwin decided to leave.

It took him nearly four hours to find out where Erwin lived and he only hoped it was worth it.

He had spent roughly an hour waiting for Erwin to leave before he finally did.

To say Levi was relieved was an understatement, his ass was beginning to hurt from sitting so long.He got out the car and stretched before walking quickly to Erwin's apartment.

Every few seconds he would glance behind his shoulder making sure Erwin hadn't came back.

His usual police uniform was replaced by what he deemed 'normal' clothes.

Which consisted of a white button up shirt, rolled at the sleeves, and a pair of black jeans.

Levi sucked in a breath and knocked loudly on the door. A faint 'I'm coming ' was yelled before he heard the shuffling of feet.

"Did you forget some-" Eren stopped mid-sentence.

He had opened the door without asking who it was expecting it to be Erwin.

Eren went to shut the door realizing who it was only to be stopped by Levi jabbing out his foot, preventing the door from closing.

After a lot of Eren's useless pushing he gave up, glaring at Levi.

"What are you doing here?" Eren questioned in a hushed tone, his eyes focused behind Levi.

"What so I don't get a good morning?" Levi asked trying to lighten the mood.

Eren fiddled with his hands nervously, "Please leave, before he finds out."

Resisting the urge to hold Eren's hand Levi continued, "Eren I only want to help."

"I don't need help."

He needed it but he would never admit it.