•Çhapter¹•

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MILEEEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUUU!"

"Ok Miles make a wish then blow out your candles!" I egged her on as we all cheered.

She squeezed her eyes closed tightly as she dramatically made her wish! Finally blowing out the candles we clapped and cheered even louder!

"Yaaaay!" Alexis yelled the loudest while clapping hard!

Noticing how overly dramatic she was and the way we all looked at her she stopped in embarrassment causing us all to laugh!

Prancing over to her Miley hugged her hip tightly.

"Thanks for the gifts Lexi, I love them!"

Leaning down to her height Lex pulled Miley into a hug.

"You are welcome princess, I am glad you like it!"

It was August 24th and today was Mileys sixth Birthday. We all stood in the back yard of my parents house where Mileys party took place. Food, bounce houses, pony rides and too much more.

"Say cheese everyone!" I yelled as they all crowded into a large group.

I set Alexis camera to a ten second timer giving me time to squeeze behind her before the shutter went off!

Over the past few months I feel as if I've become the photographer instead of Lex. Since her moms passing she hasn't touched her camera which concerned me a lot. I have yet to question her about it, just couldn't find the right time to do it.