•Çhapter9•

It's been about a week or so since that little buzz about Daniel and his ex. Everything has since then died down. He's made it his business to call me every day. Daniels birthday is slowly approaching and I at first was saddened that he'd be on road for his birthday.

Me being clever I searched his tour dates to see which city he'd be in the night of his birthday. He'll be in Miami that day so I booked a flight for that morning to surprise him that night. I also got assistance from my big friend Hulk he'll be texting me the hotel information and saving a key at the front desk for me which would be to Daniels room.

His birthday was officially the day I'd be completely ready to give myself to him. I decided I'd have to go through with the pain of losing my virginity and finally get to the good stuff😏. Y'all I need a prayer and lots of wine! Lol.

As I sat in my old room planning my phone began to ring, it was Hulk.

"Yes big guy!" I answered.

"Hey Miss Lexi. I was calling to let you know I've got everything set up for you. All you'll have to do is give the people at the front desk your name and proof of identity like an id card. I'll text you the address and room number once we get there and I'll have a car waiting for you as soon as you touch down cool?"