•Çhapter¹¹•

Omg! Chris Brown remixed Diggy's song honest... He snapped!

"Wake up sleepy head"

I was having the best sleep of my life, literally! I actually thought I was dreaming until I rolled over seeing Daniel in my face. He was so close that our nose touched, a big smile pattered  his face as I looked at him through squinted eyes.

 He was so close that our nose touched, a big smile pattered  his face as I looked at him through squinted eyes

"Good morning babe!"

Tucking my face half way under the covers I secretly did a breath check before speaking. I was good!

"Good morning, pickle nose." I faintly said looking at him.

I stared at him for a bit as last night replayed in my head. He was so gentle and caring with me and the way he handled me. I wish I could rewind back to a few hours ago I'd do it all over again.

He chuckled as he pulled the covers from my face causing me to smile at him.

"What you smiling about huh?" He asked as he leaned on both his elbows towering over me.

"Last night!" I answered honestly answered.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No babe! Everything was perfect, you were a perfect gentleman." I assured him.

Leaning his head down he kissed me. Deepening the kiss it caused a moan to escape my mouth. Pulling him closer as I reached for his briefs he pulled away smiling into our kiss before separating our lips.

"Lex whatchu doing?" He chuckled.

Daniel

"Lex, whatchu doing?" I asked as she pulled at my underwear causing me to pull away.

"I'm sorry Daniel, did I offend you?" She asked nervously.

Here she was getting into her shy mode.

"No, you didn't offend me. Not at all baby. It's just that, I don't carry condoms with me, I mean I have no reason to especially with you being my girl. I don't want us to slip up into something we both aren't ready for you feel me?"

"Yes I fully understand what you're saying Daniel. So after we take this shower will be the last time with us not using protection. Cool? Oh, and don't hold back!"

"Most definitely!" I responded kissing her hard as I pulled her off of the bed causing her legs to grasp on to me as I carried her to the bathroom.