●Çhapter15●

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! !

"Aye run that track back again for me one mo time!" Daniel said while in the booth.

It's been three days and Jess has yet to pop up to the studio. I'm starting to think Danny made up this whole lie for some stra- oop never mind here she is.

As soon as she walked in I stood up from the chair I had been sitting in. Approaching her with a closed smile ☺ as usual whenever she sees me her face held a salty look. 😑

"Just the little girl I've been expecting to see!" I said in a bubbly way while tangling our arms as if we were the best of friends.

Motioning us towards and out the door I walked us at least ten feet down the hall and came at an abrupt stop. Untangling our arms I stood in front of her with my hands folded in front of me still holding my closed smile☺

"K here's the thing" I spoke.

"I knew you would be trouble from the start so therefore I am not surprised k? I'm not going to ask you why you're so stuck on my Danny because, come on me and you both know why😆 he's a diamond, he's sweet, charming, very attractive and of coarse you know he's sexy, smart intelligent, and just over all a good guy."

"But what does this-" she blurted cutting me off.

Holding one finger up as I chucked she silenced herself.

"As I was saying, Daniel is a good guy. Trust you are not the only ex I've come across, I've been here before." After saying that she raised her eyebrows as if she couldn't believe what was just said.

"I know you miss what you guys had and that's understandable☺ but it's over it's been over. It's about time you realize that sweety. To make a long story short stay away from Danny please. Or maybe next time I won't be as nice☺."

I said before walking away holding the same smile on my face.

As I walked down the hall I saw Daniel step out the door as I approached him.

"Babe, you alright?" He asked gripping my arms looking down on me.

Kissing his lips as I looked at him,

Damn I love you!

"Yea, I'm alright."

"You sure?" He asked grabbing hold to my chin turning my head multiple ways.

"Daniel what are you doing?" 😕

"I'm making sure you don't have any bat bites or scratches!" He said as his face held a serious expression.

Laughing at him and his sarcasm I moved my my chin out of his light grip. The fact that he called her a bat tickled me but he knows better than to disrespect a woman while in my presence.

"Hey now! Watch your mouth, she's still a female!" I chucked.

I gave him a kiss, grabbing his hand as I lead him towards the door he gripped me pulling me back into him placing his chin in the nape of my neck causing me to smile.

"So am I still on punishment?" He asked before planting wet kisses on my neck.

I smiled into his kisses which were now getting me hot.