●Çhapter 16●

@kikijust for you. Thanks for being a consistent reader! ♥

It had been a month since the day i climaxed inside of Alexis and as of right now I'm just patiently impatiently waiting on her to tell me that she's pregnant or at least show signs that she might be.

I thought about my actions after it was too late, and I've come to the conclusion that if she is then I would have to mentally prepare myself to be a dad and take on full responsibility for my child and also the mother of my child. The more i thought about it the more excited i had become and i was now impatient. Lex is someone i could see myself having a family with also marryung someday, which is why i was excited.

And if she isn't that's more than cool because i know that neither one of us are ready for a baby.

"Danny, why are you staring a hole in my face son?" She asked as she ate her ice cream.

"No reason" i lied.

"There is a reason,because lately you've been doing this to me a lot! Why are you being a creep Diggy?" She joked passing me her phone as she started up the car.

"Do you feel different Lex? Like is your weight going up? Are you more hungry? Do you feel sick sometimes? " i asked out of curiosity.

Looking over at me with a confused look she shook her head no.

"No, no, no amd no. What's up with the weird questions Daniel?  Tell the truth"

Shifting in my seat I looked out the passenger window as she began to pull out of the dairy queen parking lot.

"No reason Lex, just a question that's all." I said brushing the thought out of my head.

Lex

I knew what Daniel was inquiring and i knew that if i told him what i did it may just cause a huge mess in between us and right now we're doing so good. I just want things to stay this way. I said i would never keep secrets from him and I'm not going to, but right now I'm not ready to tell him the truth of what i did.

Though it's something so minor, i know that Danny would blow it out of proportion and I'm just not ready for that. I do know that i have to tell him or he'll continue to press the issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all meeting over at Daniels parents place. Angela called us yesterday saying that she had something important to talk to the family about so she needed us all to be there for the news.

"I wonder what's so important that Angela has to tell us" Daniel pondered.

"I'm  not sure, i just hope it's nothing bad." I answered pulling up to the gated house. Leaning out of yhe window i put in the code to the gate. Seeing the light turn green i slouchedback down in my seat ready to pull off until i felt something poke me.

"What the-" looking over at Daniel then down at his arm his hand was hidden underneath me.

"Danny that's not funny!" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Let me feel you before we get to the house Lex" he said with a side smile and low eyes.

"What? Danny we're here already!"

"Well turn the car around, this won't take long i promise." He said now leaning into my neck giving it wet kisses as his hand went in a circular motion in between my thies.