•Çhapter²•

Waking up from my comfortably uncomfortable slumber, I felt a heavy weight on me. Wiping my glazed eyes to clear my vision I saw that it was Lex laying asleep on my chest. A small smile crept on my face.

I wasn't expecting to see her here at all. I was actually preparing myself for an argument with lots of yelling and mean words(mostly from her,lol). We've been arguing a lot lately. Over small things mostly. Alexis has been so angry and cold since after her moms funeral.

I can't lie, I miss my baby. I want my old Alexis back! I want that girl behind the camera back! She's turned cold and I'm not sure on what to do. She isn't working anymore, she barely eats or go out. She has yet to go visit her mom which is understandable.

She walks around with a pen and notepad all day. One day I tried to read it but she wouldn't allow me. She said I'll see when she's ready and I agreed. Her mom left her everything in the will including the house and five million of her and her dads savings throughout the years she doesn't go shopping not like she needs to because I shop for her.

Overall I just miss my Lexi! I wish I could heal her but I'm all out of ideas accept counseling. I have yet to bring it up to her but I plan to soon enough.