Chapter 2

I don't own Naruto I only own my OC , and whatever else I put in. ****************************************************************************************************

(Third POV)

 Harumi ran to the gates of the hidden leaf village with tears in her eyes. Once at the gates, she saw two guards that sat next to the gates. "Please help!!!" Harumi screamed out for them. They both looked at Harumi, shocked. Harumi ran towards them panting.

"Please help my mommy! She's  fighting over there, please help," Harumi was on the verge of crying, but she held them back. Both guards looked at the other.

"Izumo go, and grab some ninja while your at it. I'll stay with the girl." The guard named Izumo left, leaving he and Harumi.The guard looked at Harumi. The poor girl was scared out of her mind. The guard bent down to her level. "Hey, I didn't catch your name. My name is Kotetsu," putting his hand out to her for her to shake. She took his hand cautiously.

" H-Harumi Hatake," she said softly.

Kotetsu's eyes widen. Kotetsu observed Harumi closely. She had grey hair, but it was lighter almost white. Her eyes were a light grey, which was oddly strange. Either way she looked like an Hatake."Why don't we wait for Izumo to get back. With your mother okay. How does that sound?" Harumi nodded.

They waited until the other ninja and Izumo came back. They looked towards the gate hearing the footsteps of others. Though behind Izumo two ninja held a body covered in white cloth. This made Kotetsu frown.

Something was wrong. Kotetsu went up to Izumo with a confused expression. They talked silently to each other. Kotetsu's face fell into sadness. He looked at Harumi who stared at the body. Tears began to pour out of her face, but she quickly wiped them away. Not wanting anyone to see her cry. Izumo looked at Kotetsu. "Did you find anything about the girl?" he asked. Kotetsu nodded.

 "Her name is Harumi Hatake," this shocked both Izumo and the other ninja.

"She is related to Kakashi! How?What should we tell,-" he was cut off by Harumi.

" Can you take me to the Hokage. I need to speak with him," Harumi's voice held no trace of sadness. They both nodded. Kotetsu and Izumo lead Harumi to the Hokage's office.

When they made it the Hokage's office they knocked. "Come in!" a voice of an old man was heard from the other side. They opened the door. Harumi was the first to walk in, then Kotetsu and Izumo. Once they entered another man with long white hair stood next to the Hokage.

"Lord third! There has been,-" he was stopped by the Hokage.

 "I already know of the situation. Is this the girl?" The Hokage looked at Harumi with pity. Both guards nodded. Harumi walked up towards the Hokage.

"My name is Harumi Hatake. I have two letters from my mommy to give. One is for a man named Jiraiya, and the other Kakashi," Harumi said softly. For a four year old, she could speak quite well. The man with the white hair walked towards Harumi.

"I'm Jiraiya. Nice to meet you Harumi. May I see the letter, " she nodded going into her bag searching for the letter. She found it giving it to him.  He took the letter opening it, and started read its contents. His eyes widen. He couldn't believe who had written this. The information written on the letter had frightened Jiraiya.

Jiraiya looked up from the letter after reading it "Your mother was Saki Hatake," Harumi nodded at the mention of her mother's name.

 "Saki! I thought she died during the 2nd Great Ninja War," the third Hokage exclaimed. He sighed. Saki Hatake was also famous in The hidden leaf village along with her brother Sakumo. Everyone thought she had died years ago..

"What about Kakashi where is he?" asked the Sannin.

" Kakashi is currently at home. I will send for ninja immediately. Harumi you may wait for him if you want," the little girl nodded as she waited.

They would take glances at Harumi every few seconds. The little girl had lost so much in only one  night. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared out of nowhere making Harumi cough. "Hokage-sama you called," the elderly man nodded. He looked at Harumi gesturing her to come forward.

She did as she was told, and walked up to Kakashi. Handing him the letter. At first Kakashi seemed confused, but took the letter from her hands. Opening it he read the letter. After reading it Kakashi was flabbergasted. He had a aunt that he never knew about, and a cousin that was standing right in front of him.

"Your my cousin Harumi, right?" the little girl nodded shyly. Kakashi bent down to her level to get a closer look. Under the black mask he smiles with delight. He wasn't alone anymore. "I'm glad to meet you," Harumi smiled a small smile. They both won't be alone anymore.

Hey guys and girls I missed you all. I hope you are enjoying it so far. It may be kind of boring in the beginning, but it will get better. So I will update soon

Love,

My_Destiny_is