Chapter 4

I don't own Naruto it all belongs to Masashi Kishimoto I only own my OC's and other things. Please vote and comment. Hope you enjoy. I know it may be boring in the beginning but it will get better. Please ignore the anime girl. The hairstyle is Harumi's.

****************************************************************************************************

(No one's POV)

While Harumi and Kakashi were walking they talked about things from the past. Harumi learned that Kakashi had friends named Obito and Rin that had did in the war, and somethings about her uncle. Harumi felt bad for Kakashi. He had went through a lot of pain more than she probably had."Kakashi is it alright if I call you brother rather than cousin?" Kakashi looked at Harumi surprised. He hadn't expected Harumi to say something like that. 

"To me you act more like a brother than a cousin," this made Kakashi feel slightly better. His grip tightened. He wasn't going to stray away from her.

"I would like that," he smiled even though his mask covered most of his face. Harumi was elated that they were bonding.

"We're almost there just a few more turns." Kakashi said. Harumi started to become jittery. So many things were running through her brain she just couldn't keep up. Kakashi must have noticed, and stopped bending down to her level. "Harumi you're going to be fine. No one will hurt you. I promise," this had put Harumi at ease.

She nodded and they continued in towards the park. Soon they arrived at their destination. Harumi gasped. She saw kids of all ages playing. " Kakashi Hatake?" Both Hatake turned their heads as their eyes landed on a woman. She had raven black hair and black onyx eyes. And she held the hands of two young boys.

Both boys seemed to be a few years apart in age. "Mikoto Uchiha," Kakashi greeted. Mikoto took a glimpse at the shy girl hiding behind the Anbu ninja.

"Kakashi I didn't know you had a daughter at such a young age?!" That's when both of Mikoto's sons gazes fell on Harumi.

They hadn't noticed her before. She was very quiet. Kakashi looked at Harumi laughing. "She's actually my cousin," Mikoto gasped in embarrassment.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I always jump to conclusions," She looked to her sons bending down to their level. "You guys can go play. And why don't you take Harumi as well. She could use the company," the oldest nodded and grabbed his little brother's hand.

Kakashi looked at Harumi and nodded. Harumi then left not far from the two brothers.

(Harumi POV)

I wasn't far behind from the brothers as they made their way to the swings. I watched as the older brother hoisted his younger brother onto the swing. He went behind him and began to push. The younger brother started laughing.

The older brother glanced at me, but I looked away. "Your Harumi, right?" The boy asked. I nodded. "My name is Itachi Uchiha, and that's my little brother Sasuke," I said 'hi' to him. And he responded with a 'hello'. "Do you want to try the swing?" Itachi gestured towards the swing. I shook my head. "Well do you want be friends?" Sasuke asked.

I was shocked for a moment, but agreed. I had finally made some friends. We continued to play games of all types. Soon I got tired and sat next to Itachi. We both watched as Sasuke played in the sandbox. "So where is your mother?" Itachi asked. I was caught off guard by his question. Should I tell him?

"My mommy died yesterday. She was killed," I griped my dress tighter. I tried not to let the tears fall, but I couldn't hold them in any longer. Itachi soon noticed I started to cry, but what he did took my off guard. He hugged me. I soon stopped crying looking at him in awe.

(Itachi POV)

I was shocked. She had witnessed her mother's death at such an early age. No one should go threw that. I embrace her, hoping she would stop crying. "I'm sorry for your lost. Your mother is in a better place, now." I listened as her sobs slowly stopped. I then look at her as she looks at me in awe.

Why was she looking like that?

"T-Thank y-you... We should play more often," this made me smile. I had already taken a liking into this girl. She was different than other girls. Who were mostly worried about boys and other girly things. I could sense she was different. She knew what it felt like to lose something close. For the rest of the day we talked and played.

"Sasuke and Itachi it's time to go! Say good-bye to Harumi." We said our good-byes, and parted ways. I hope to see her again soon.

****************************************************************************************************

Hey guys and gals I hope you like this chapter I finally introduced Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke. Probably the next chapter will be Naruto who knows. And if any of you guys wondering how old Itachi and Sasuke are. Itachi is 9 and Sasuke is 3. Please vote and comment if you are liking it. It may suck in the beginning, but I promise it will get better. See ya soon!

Love,

My_Destiny_is