Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but my OC I do own. Enjoyyyyy!!!! 

******************************************************************************************

(No One's POV)

That next morning Kakashi woke up before Harumi since he was called on a mission. He then woke up a sleeping Harumi, and told her to get dressed. Harumi rubbed her eyes yawning. She wondering why this early, but she never asked. Harumi did what she was told, and put clothes on.

They both ate a quick breakfast, and they left the apartment. Harumi didn't know where they were going, but it was on the outskirts of the village. There were Uchiha symbols on buildings and people outside doing there daily activities. This reminded Harumi of Itachi and Sasuke.

"Onii-san are we going to see Sasuke and Itachi?" she asked. He nodded as they continued on towards the Uchiha compound. Harumi's sleepiness was gone in an instant, and she was now jumping for joy. She couldn't wait to see her friends.

Kakashi chuckled at her excitement. He really wanted to stay with her, but Danzo wouldn't like that. Once we showed up Mikoto was already waiting outside the door. We stopped at the steps of the door. "Thank you Mikoto for taking care Harumi while I'm gone."

"Your welcome Kakashi," Kakashi gave me to Mikoto, and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Harumi coughed swatting at the smoke. She hated when he disappeared in a puff of smoke. She then grabbed Mikoto's hand, and went inside. When they both got inside Harumi observed her surroundings. Harumi had always done that when entering a new place. So if something bad happens she'll know what to do.

"Why do you look like that?"

Harumi turned around to be met by Itachi. "Uhh...umm well," Mikoto looked at nervous Harumi.

"Itachi your making her nervous?" Itachi looked from his mother to Harumi.

"My apologies Harumi," her name rolled off his tongue perfectly.

This made Harumi blush. "No it's okay. I was just getting use to the place that's all," she started to fiddle with her hands.

Mikoto noticed this and giggled. 'They are so cute!'  Mikoto thought. "Hey! Why don't you guys go to the park again, and play. Itachi please take them, and protect them." Itachi nodded as they left.

(Park)

Sasuke and Harumi were in the sandbox building a castle while Itachi watched them from afar. Itachi was mostly watching Harumi. How she talked about building the sandbox right so it won't fall. And how she helped Sasuke whenever he made a mistake. "Harumi. Can you tell me about yourself. If you don't mind," Harumi looked to be thinking. The she said, " Well my favorite color is blue, I like Onigiri with pickles, my favorite flower is Wisteria, I love sweets, and I'm allergic to all tree nuts except almonds," Sasuke nodded taking in the information. Even though he barely knew what most of that stuff was. 

Itachi also took this information into consideration. They learned little by little about Harumi. And as she talked about herself Itachi started to become more interested in by the minute. That was until a blonde kid with blue eyes came. 

"Hey you! Can I play?" he asked. Harumi smiled at him feeling a warm aura from him.

"Sure! The more the better," she said smiling. Itachi smiled at her kindness.

"My name is Harumi, and this is my friend Sasuke. His brother is over there. What's your name?" He then smiled widely. "Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it !" Harumi gasped. He was named after her favorite book hero. She squealed which made the other three cringe.

"That is such a cool name! Come play with us. Were building a sand castle." Harumi dragged Naruto by the shirt, and into the sandbox. Itachi was wondering what got her so excited. It couldn't just be because of his name. Though it made him feel weird inside. And he knew what it was.

He was jealous.

He couldn't be, and he wouldn't be. Itachi quickly dismissed the feeling, thinking it was absurd. Then Harumi came up to him. "Itachi are you okay? You want to join us?" She had grabbed his hand intertwining their fingers.

Both of them felt a shock run threw their fingers. They both jumped not knowing what it was, but they didn't say anything. "U-Uhh...No thank I'm fine where I am," she nodded, and left him to his thinking.

Whatever that shock was it felt somewhat good? Itachi sighed. He would have to ask one of his parents what it meant.

For the rest of the day Itachi watched over the children until it was time to go.

"Good-bye Naruto!" Harumi shouted waving. And Naruto waved back saying his good-bye. Then Itachi took them both back home where Kakashi and Mikoto were waiting. Once Harumi caught sight of Kakashi she ran over to him trapping him in a bear hug.

"Well looks like someone is happy to see me. Did you have fun today, Haru?" She nodded.

Kakashi looked back at Mikoto. "Thank you for watching Harumi." Mikoto laughed lightly.

"Oh your welcome." Kakashi took Harumi and they both walked back home. Itachi would be looking forward to seeing the young Hatake girl again.

Then he remembered the question he was going to ask.

"Mom? What does it mean to feel a sudden shock?" Mikoto looked at him with a questioning look. "When I touched Harumi I felt this shock run through me. I think Harumi felt it too, but she didn't say anything." Mikoto looked at her son. She then smiled, and started to giggle. Itachi raised his eyebrow. "What's so funny mother?" Mikoto ruffled her eldest son's head, and then walked away without another word.

Itachi was super confused. What did it mean? Why was his mother giggling? She must know something.

**************************************************************************************

Hey! Guys and gals. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took me a while to make it. So please comment and vote if you liked. See ya until the next chapter.

Love,

My_Destiny_is