Chapter 3

I don't own Naruto. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishmoto, and Funimation entertainment. I don't own any pictures.

*****************************************************************************************

After the leaving the Hokage's office Harumi and Kakashi talked for a while. Trying to get to know each other better. As they talked Harumi got sleepy. "Harumi let me take you back to my place. It's getting late," Harumi looked at Kakashi with sleepy eyes. She nodded slowly. Kakashi carried her to his apartment.

He arrived at his place unlocking the door. He looked at the little girl in his arms. He smiled slightly. Moving to the guest bedroom he took Harumi inside laying her on the bed. Harumi shifted in the bed trying to get comfortable. Kakashi had a sudden feeling of sadness. Harumi had lost the only person she ever loved. Kakashi was doubting if he could protect her or not. But now it is going to be different. He was given another chance. He silently thanked his aunt before leaving the room.

(Next day)

Harumi awoke screaming. Cold sweat poured down her face. Her hair sticking to her face. The nightmare she had wasn't pleasant at all. All the suffering and terror she felt made her weak. She couldn't do anything to stop her mother from dying. She was only four. No child should ever through that kind of pain.

The door to her bedroom opened showing a mask less Kakashi. Harumi squeaked. She and Kakashi stared at each other. Harumi was thunderstruck. Kakashi was gorgeous. Kakashi noticed that she was staring at his face, and quickly turned the other way.

"Are you okay Harumi?" He asked Harumi. Harumi looked down at the bed squeezing the sheets. "I had a bad dream. Mommy was...was..-" Kakashi embraced Harumi as she cried. Harumi's mother was already on the stone. Since her funeral was long ago. Though Kakashi never knew that she existed. Probably cause he was born after she died, but still there would have been stories, right? The villagers nor his father ever said anything.

It was going to take Harumi a while before she got over her mother's passing. Right now she needed someone to comfort her. "Harumi I'll make breakfast while you get dressed, okay?" Harumi nodded wiping her salty tears away. Kakashi left to fix breakfast for the two of them. Few minutes later Harumi came out wearing a dark blue dress with long sleeves. Kakashi had to admit she was adorable.

"Harumi you want go to the park. The Hokage gave me a few days off," Harumi was now excited,  she had never been to a park before. Her mother told her what is was, but she had never been.

"I have never been to a park. What is it like?" Kakashi was lost of words. Harumi has never been to a park? It made him wonder what kind of childhood did Harumi have up until now."You'll see once we get there." Harumi pouted she didn't like information being kept from her. Kakashi put the food in front of her, and she ate staring at Kakashi with curiosity.

 Everything became noiseless them both not uttering a word. The silence was driving Harumi insane. She never liked it quiet."Kakashi do you have any friends?" Kakashi nodded, and continued to eat. " I would like to meet them. I have always wanted friends. I hope I make some," she continued eating her eggs and ham enjoying the taste. She couldn't believe Kakashi could cook.

After breakfast Harumi asked where the bathroom was. " Down the hall to the left." He said pointing. "Thank you!" Harumi raced to the bathroom. Once she had did her business, and washed her hands she saw Kakashi next to the door. He wore a grey shirt with black pants.

"You ready Harumi?" She nodded walking up to Kakashi grabbing hold of his hand. They walked out outside. Konoha was always beautiful during the day, and at night. "Let's go then," Leaving the apartment they walk in the direction of the park.

Hi guys and gals I hope you liked this chapter. It took me a while, but I got it down. Please comment if you liked this story and vote. I would really appreciate it. Check out my other stories as well. See ya !

Love,

My_Destiny_is