Chapter 1: Driving to Justin Bieber's party

• Dedicated to Beliebers

Mia's POV:

"Mia," my mom calls from downstairs. "Yeah?" I reply. "Are you ready?! We're going to be late for the party!" she shouts.

We're going to my dad's best friend's party. It's not that big of a deal. It's just a party.

Oh, yeah. But, did I mention that Justin Bieber is going to be there?

My dad's best friend is Scooter Braun. They've been friends since they were kids. They're practically brothers.

The party is for Justin. It's to celebrate the ending/success of the My World Tour. He just ended the tour last week. So, Scooter is so proud of him for selling out shows all over the world and performing.

"Mia, are you ready?," Mom calls again." Yeah!" I say while on my way down the stairs. We both headed for the door, got into the car and headed for the party.

You may be wondering why I'm not freaking out right now I'm going to see Justin Bieber and other celebrities. Well, I'm kinda used to seeing celebrities. We live in Calabasas. So many famous people live here. By the way, my mom's a successful author. You'd expect me to be rich and spoiled. Not really. I'm pretty humble.

Suddenly, I hear my phone vibrate. It's a text from Dad.

Dad: Im at the party. i helped Scooter set up. I'll c u when u get here. love u

Justin's POV:

Wow. I'm done the My World Tour already. This party gonna be awesome.

Sean Kingston, Lil Twist, Jaden, and all my family is gonna be here."Hey Justin," a voice shouted from across the room.

It's Jack, Scooter's best friend. I give him a handshake. "Hey bro. How's it been?" I ask. Jack is like a uncle to me. I've known him since I've known Scooter.

"I've been good Justin. Hey, congrats. You've finished your tour, come out with your first perfrume, won tons of awards at the Billboard Music awards. You're amazing, man. Oh, yeah. My wife and my daughter are coming, too. I want you to meet them."

"You have a daughter?," I ask shocked. Jack tells me like everything. He definitely forgot to mention his daughter.

"Yeah. She's around your age," he replied. I had plenty of other questions, but before I could speak, the doorbell rang. I go to answer the door.

Loads of people came in: Jaden, Sean (Kingston), Lil Twist, and more. It's hard to keep track. Suddenly, the music started blasting and everyone stated dancing.

Like I said. This Party's gonna be awesome.