Chapter 13: Twitter

Justin's POV:

I took Mia to a Justin Timberlake concert last night. She loved it!! Even better, she got to meet him. Since I always check my twitter, I decide to go on Twitter. My new album Believe Acoustic comes out next week. Even better, on February 9th, I'm gonna be the host and musical guest for Saturday Night Live. All beliebers are excited. I go on my Twitter. The first thing I see are pictures of me and Mia from last night. I'm shocked at what I see. EVERYONE LOVES MIA!! They don't even know her. I logged off of Twitter and I call Mia. 

Mia: Hello?

Me: Hey babe.

Mia: Hey. watcha doin'

Me: Nothin' much. But I wanted to tell you something. There's pictures and tweets about you and me on Twitter.

Mia: Really?

Me: Yeah, but guess what. Everyone loves you. There's no hate comments towards you!

Mia: Really? That's surprising.

Scooter tells me I have to do a photoshoot for SNL. Mia should come.

Me: I have to go, but I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. We're going to my SNL photoshoot. Okay. Bye babe!

Mia: Bye!

Mia's POV:

Justin's picking me up in 10 minutes to go to his SNL photoshoot. It's funny how he didn't really ask me if I was free first. He already knows I am. Another reason why I love him.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Justin pulls in my driveway. I rush out the door and walk towards Justin. He hugs me. " Hey babe," he says. " Hey," I reply. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I press my lips against his. Justin smile in the kiss. I missed him. I do, too. I go to open the door on the passenger side, but Justin stops me by holding my waist. " I got it," he says. He opens the door, and I get in. He's so sweet. Justin pulls out the driveway and heads for the road.

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

We get to the photoshoot place. Justin gets dressed. He's wearing a black t- shirt, black jeans, and a cute black hat. " Okay Justin. Pose," the photographer says. Justin starts smiling and doing cute poses. I smile at him. When he's done, he winks at me. I blush. Justin does more poses. Next thing I know, he's done. Alfredo walks towards me. " Hey Mia," Alfredo says. He gives me a hug. Justin sees it. " Hey bro. Don't steal my girlfriend," Justin joked. " She's all yours," Alfredo replied. "Wanna go for a walk?," he asks me. " Hey Justin! You don't mind if i talk your girlfriend out for a walk right?," Alfredo asks. " Go ahead. But, I'm watching you," Justin says. I go to walk with Alfredo, but I'm interrupted by Justin's grip on my waist. He snuck up behind me. Haha. He kisses my cheek and says, " I'll miss you." I smiled. " I'll miss you too, Justin," I say back. " If anything happens to my girl Alfredo, I'm coming for you," Justin warns. " Don't worry. She's safe with me," Alfredo assures Justin. We go for a walk. " Justin really does care about you. He talks about you all the time," Alfredo explains. " Really? Awww," I say. That's really sweet. Alfredo continued. " Him and Selena stopped having a connection. Then, he found you. He really loves you. He tells me all the time. When he was in Norway, he was thinking about you all the time. He wouldn't shut his mouth about you," he explains to me. I smile a lot. Next thing I know, we're back at where he started. This is a small building. Justin smiles and runs towards me. " I was getting worried about you. I was gonna attack Alfredo." He grabs my waist. He hugs me. " AWWW!," Allison yells. " You two are adorable together. I'm happy Justin found you," she explains. Tears fill my eyes and stream down my face. I smile. "AWWWW! Babe, you don't have to cry. He wipes the tears off my face. I hug and pull away. Justin finds a way to try to make me stop crying. His face come closer to mine and he presses his lips against mine. " I love you," he says. He just told me he loves me. Should I say it back? We've only been going out for a few days. But, we've been best friends before. And the relationship did move pretty fast. " I love you, too," I reply. He smiles. " Are you guys gonna do this everytime you're together?," Alfredo asks. We all laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think? Hope u like it!!