Chapter 3: She's jealous

NOTE: This takes place January 2012. :D This chapter's a little longer, but this is where things start happening.

Mia's POV:

I miss Justin. I miss talking to him. He hasn't called me in months. But, I heard he's busy with music from my dad.

I take my iPhone out and look at my contacts. I scroll down to Justin.

Should I call him? No, he's busy. He's working on Believe.

"RINNNGGGGGGG!"

Oh, my phone's ringing. IT'S JUSTIN!! I started jumping around and squealing.

Why am I acting like this for a boy?

My phone continued to ring. "Oh yeah, the phone!" I shout.

"Hello?" I answer in a gentle but shaky voice.

"Hi, Mia?" Justin said through the phone.

"Yeah. Hey Justin. What's up?" I ask.

"Well, nothing much. I'm actually free today. I was thinking if you wanted hang out with me and my friends today. It'll be fun" he said.

"Sure" I reply in an exciting voice.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at your house. See you when I get there, bye".

"Wait, Justin. You need my address. My address is 123 Calabasas Ave" I said. "Okay. I'll see you when I'm there. Bye".

"Bye Justin".

This is gonna be the longest wait of my life. I'm not patient.

Justin's POV:

I just got done talking to Mia. I convinced her to hang out with me and my friends today. I had to make it up to her someway. I haven't talked to her in months.

I heard my iPhone go off. It's a text from Selena.

Selena: Hey babe. I miss you. Don't forget 2 txt me later. Bye.

I put my phone away and walked towards my black Cadillac.

Okay. Mia's house is at 123 Calabasas Ave. I know where that is.

I put my keys in the ignition and start driving.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I pull up in Mia's driveway.

Her house is nice!

I text Mia.

To Mia: I'm in ur driveway. I'm here.

*30 SECONDS LATER*

Mia walks out the door. She's wearing skinny jeans, black and white nikes, and a regular black tee. She just looks like a regular teen. Normally when my friends that are girls that hang out with us, they dress up in fancy things to impress me.

But, Mia didn't. I like that.

Mia opens the car door.

"Hey Justin" she says with a smile.

She has a nice smile.

"Hey" I say smiling back.

"Long time, no see" I joked.

"Yeah" she says laughing. I pull out the driveway and head for the Scooter's rental house in Los Angeles.

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

In those 20 minutes we talked about so much. And we got to know eachother a little more. I pull up Scooter's driveway. We both get out the car and walk through the door. I see Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Jazzy, Jaxon, Ryan, and Chaz. "Guys, I would like you to meet Mia. This is Jack's daughter" I say introducing her. "Hey" everyone said. "You guys ready?" I said to Ryan and Chaz. "Yep" Ryan said. "Yeah" Chaz said. I guide Mia to the living room and we all play the XBOX.

Mia's POV:

We all start playing Black Ops. I'm really good at this game.

"We're getting beat by a girl in video games" Ryan announces.

"Hey. Girls are just as good as boys" I tell Ryan.

He laughs.

Justin gets up. "I'm gonna skype Selena. I'll be back" Justin announced.

"Go talk to your boyfriend lover boy" Ryan teased. Justin somehow laughed.

He just joked about his girlfriend being a boy. Damn.

* 10 minutes later*

I'm thirsty. "I'll be right back. I gotta get something to drink" I told Ryan and Chaz. "Okay" Chaz said. I walk into the kitchen and Justin talking to Selena on Skype. She's even prettier on Skype. I stand on the opposite side of the kitchen counter and wait for Justin.

"Oh yeah. I want you to meet my best friend, Mia" Justin guides me to the laptop. "Hi" I say. "Hey, nice to meet you" Selena says. Justin smiles at me. "These drinks are for all of us" Justin says, pointing to them.

"Oh sweet. You read my mind" I say. I took my drink and headed back to the living room. Then, I stopped.

Did Justin just introduce me as his best friend?

I just shrug my shoulders and I ignore it and continue walking.

Justin's POV:

I'm still skyping with Selena. "That's your best friend?" she asks.

"Yeah" I reply. I have only known her for like a couple of months, and I haven't spoken to her since today, but she's already my best friend, or she feels like it.

"Oh. She's pretty" Selena says. She looks down and looks at little jealous. "Well, I gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Bye. I love you" I say

She just logs off, making me think.

Did I hurt her feelings. I called Mia my best friend. Also, Mia is very beautiful. Maybe I should back off a little. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I don't wanna hurt Selena either.

Well, I guess that's what I have to do. I have to back off of Mia a little bit. Like I said before I don't wanna give her the wrong impression. Well, that's my plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what do you think? Comment below. Chapter 4 coming soon. I promise. :D