Chapter 18: Are you kidding me?

Justin's POV:

" Hey Justin," Ryan says while greeting me. " Hey bro," I say. " Do you wanna go skateboarding with me and Chaz?," he asks me. " No, sorry. I have a date with Mia," I tell him. " Oh. Of course. You know, ever since you've been dating her, you never had time to relax," he says. " What do you mean? I always have fun and relax when I'm with Mia," I tell him. " Well, I wouldn't really know because it's like you can't live without her. You never hang out with me and your old friends. Just because you found a new girlfriend, you shouldn't forget about your friends." What does he mean? I try to hang out with him as much as possible. I mean, I tour and perform and I have award shows to go to and music to record. I try. " Well, thanks for blowing me off," he says making me feel like a horrible person. He goes to leave the room. "Wait," I say, stopping him from walking. " I'm free tonight. Mia will understand," I say to him. I text Mia. She'll understand. She's awesome.

Mia's POV:

I'm getting ready for me and Justin's date tonight. We're going out to eat. This is our first dinner date. I get a text from Justin.

Justin: im srry babe. can't make it 2nite

Mia: y

Justin: something popped up. im srry. love u babe

Wow. I wonder why he can't come. Now, I'm kinda upset. I put on my pajamas and grab some icecream out the freezer. I sit on the couch, turn on the T.V., and watch the Breakfast Club again.

* THE NEXT MORNING*

I wake up and eat breakfast. I'm still a little upset and let down about last night. I hear the doorbell ring. I'm still in my pajamas. I go to the door and open it. It's Justin. Oh, my boyfriend that ditched me last night. Great.

Justin's POV:

I ring Mia's doorbell and she answers it. I grab her waist and come closer to her. I try to kiss her, but she covers my mouth. " Where were you last night?," she asks with her arms crossed against her chest. " Babe, I told you. Something came up," I say. I'm a horrible liar. " Yeah, whatever...," she says angry at me. I really feel bad for lying. But, if I tell her I blew her off because of my friends, she'll kill me. She walks to the couch and sits on it. I close the door behind me and sit on the couch with her. I grab her hands. " Mia. I love you. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. What are you doing tonight?," I ask. She ignores me. I kiss her cheek. She can't stay mad at me. She always tells me. I see her smile. "Justin, I can't stay mad at you. You're too cute and sweet," she says. I smile and hug her. " Thank you for forgiving me. So, how about dinner and a movie?" " Yeah. Tonight. Six 'o clock." " I'll be there," I say.

* 3 HOURS LATER*

I'm hanging out with Ryan. " Justin. Me, Chaz and Nolan are playing video games and just chillin'. You wanna join?," Ryan asks me. " I can't. I promised Mia I would come to this date," I tell him. "Oh, here we go again. We come from Canada only once in a while. You see Mia all the time. You can't be with her for less than 24 hours. I knew it. Justin, that's pathetic." " You know what? Mia will understand again. She can never stay mad at me." Alfredo's in the corner. I forget he's here. He shakes his head at me and goes into the kitchen. I follow him. " Justin. Really? You're blowing Mia off again for your friends?" " She'll understand. She can never stay mad at me," I tell him. " Now, you just sound like a jerk. If they can't accept the fact that you have a girlfriend, then they're not your real friends," he explains to me. I hate it when he's right. But, I don't listen to him. " It'll be fine," I assure him. I text Mia. I really hope she forgives me again.

Mia's POV:

I'm getting ready because Justin's taking me to a dinner and movie. He's actually coming this time. I get a text from him.

Justin: babe im so srry. i cant make it again. im really srry

Mia: really? again. y?

Justin: im srry. something came up again. im srry

Are you kidding me? Is he serious? Again? There's a real reason why he's blowing me off again. I decide to find out. I go to Justin's house. I knock on his door. Alfredo answers the door. " Hey Mia," he says. " Hey Alfredo. Is Justin here?," I ask. I see Justin. He's playing NBAK2. He's eating junk food with his friends. Tears start to come in my eyes. He turns his head and sees me. I walk off and start crying. " Mia. Wait!," Justin yells. " I can explain," he says again. " No don't! Justin, you blew me off for your friends. Are you kidding me?" " Mia..," he says. " Justin, don't! I can't trust you anymore! We're done! I can't do this anymore! I'm done!" I just broke up with him. I drive away in my car. I look at him one last time. His face looks like he's crushed. But, I don't care. We're done. I'm done.

--------------------------------------------------------

HAHA! will they ever get back together? stay tuned!