Chapter 20: I hate paparazzi

Justin's POV:

I'm taking Mia to a movie premiere. She's never walked the red carpet before at a movie premiere. I text Mia to see if she's ready.

Me: babe. u ready?

Mia: yea.

Justin: good. i'll b there in 2 mins.

Mia: c u when u get here

I pull in Mia's driveway. I walk and knock on her door. Mia answers the door and she looks beautiful. She's wearing a sundress with flats. She kinda hates heels. " Hey babe. You look beautiful," I tell her. "Thank you," she says blushing. I love making her blush. " You look nice, too," she adds. " Well, thank you," I say. I come closer to her, grab her waist, and kiss her. She smiles at me. " You ready?," I ask her. She nods. I walk her to the door and open the door for her. She gets in. I pull out the driveway and head to the premiere. 

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

There's fans everywhere. I don't mind my fans. At the end of the day, they're not trying to hurt me. It's just the media and paparazzi. I hate paparazzi. With a burning passion. We get out the car. Fans go crazy. I smile and wave. I grab Mia's hand and help her out the car. One of my fans says," You look beautiful Mia." " Aww. Thank you," Mia says. A lot of fans wanted pictures with her. 

* 3 HOURS LATER*

We go to leave the premiere through the back entrance. There's a ton of paparazzi. They all see Mia. " That's his new girlfriend? She ugly," one paparazzi says. I ignore him. But, I see Mia's face. She's upset. I pull her closer. " I'm guessing that's the girl that stole Justin from Selena," another paparrazi says. I feel myself getting angry. " She's pathetic. Justin picked her?," the same paparzzi says. " I hate her and she's hideous. He's better off dating a walrus. Oh wait. He is," another paparazzi says. I clenched my jaw. Mia's sees me getting angry. " Babe, just ignore them," she says. " No, Mia. No one gets away with talking about you that way," I tell her. I run towards the paparazzi. " What did you say about my girlfriend? I'll beat you up right now bro" Kenny and my other security hold me back. I'm really about to punch this guy. Mia's already in the car watching me. "What are you gonna do about it?," he asks. That's the last straw. I throw a punch, but Kenny blocks it and guides me to the car. I'm furious. No one talks about Mia like that.

Mia's POV:

Justin just got in a fight with a paparazzi. We're probably gonna be on TMZ tomorrow. But, I don't care. Justin's so sweet. He's so protective of me. I love him for that. He's still clenching his jaw. He does that when he gets mad. But, he's kinda cute when he's mad. I hold his hand and rest my head on his chest. He puts his chin on my head. I love him so much. I love his hair, eyes, personality,  how protective he is, his smile, his voice, his singing, and how much of a flirt and show-off he is. I LOVE HIM! I wanna be with him forever.

--------------------------------------------------------

hope u liked it.