Chapter 23: Should I do it?

Justin's POV:

It's been a month since Mia's birthday. I said earlier that I was thinking about propsing to her. I know, I'm nineteen. But, I found love already! I love Mia. I wanna be with her forever. I need her. Our relationship is pretty serious. We started to be best friend right when we met eachother. After 1 year and 2 months of waiting patiently, I finally kissed her and we started to go out. We've been dating for almost 1 year. I love her. But, should I do it? Should I propose? I mean engagement, even marriage is a huge commitment. I wanna be with her. I really do. I get a text from Mia.

Mia: hey babe. can we talk?

Me: of course. anything 4 u. i'll b there in 5 mins.

* 5 MINUTES LATER*

I pull into Mia's driveway and knock on her door. Mia answers it. I smile and she does, too. But, I can see right through it. Something's on her mind. I hug and kiss her. She hugs me tight again. Okay, something's going on. She steps outside. " Justin.. My mom is going to England. You know how I said I wanted to be a hip hop dancer?," she asks. " Umm. No not really," I tell her. She smiles. " I know. I haven't. But, now I am. Well, in the UK, well actually in the UK and France, they're having a program." I know where this is going. " I'm going and I'm leaving next week with my mom." My heart just crumbled. " How long are you gonna be gone?," I ask her. She hesitates. Then, she looks down. " A few months..," she finally says. My hapiness is now gone. She's leaving for a few months. I can't be without her for one day. " Is this what you really wanna do?," I ask her. " Yeah," she answers. " Then, I guess you're going to Europe." I'm crushed. I love Mia. I'm gonna miss her.