Chapter 29: I'm never gonna forgive him

Mia's POV:

I'm watching T.V. and eating my dinner. " Pop sensation Justin Bieber seen with his girlfriend Brandi out to dinner for the third time this week. Is Justin rushing into the relationship? Maybe. We discovered that Brandi is a close friend of Mia. Wow. What a friend. Tell us what you think. Is this girl right for Justin?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Brandi is a horrible friend for doing this. She dating my ex. Yeah, whatever. We met at soccer camp when I was seven. And we kept in touch. But, now she's dating my ex: Justin Bieber. I'm never gonna forgive him. Nope. Never. He promised me if we got back together, he wouldn't hurt me ever again. What a jerk and a liar. I'm done. I'm doing great in my hip hop classes. I'm in the top of the class. I'm in London, I just went to France, and now I'm back in London. I mean, who gets the opportunity to be in London? Not a lot of people. I'm on my way to another hip hop class. 

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

" Hey Mia," Cindy says. She runs up and hugs me. Everyone in the world knows me and Justin aren't together, so a lot of boys have been asking me out. Including Peter. " Hey Mia. How about that date I've been asking for?," Peter says. " Guys. I like being single. It's fun," I tell them. " It's not you, it's me," I add. "I heard that one plenty of times," Peter says. " We all laugh. By the way, we've been learning dance moves form Justin's Believe Tour all week. It hasn't been helping with getting over him. The teacher comes in. "Guys, we have two guests dance with you. Here are Justin Bieber's dancers: Elysandra and Luke." " Hey guys," Elysandra says. I wave hi and hug them. " Hey Mia," Elysandra and Luke say. " Hey guys. I missed you. How's the Believe Tour?," I ask them. " It's good," Luke says. " Well, guys let's get started. Let's take it from the top," Luke announces. " As long as you love me" starts playing. Wow, a song by my ex-boyfriend. We all dance. It's hard to keep a smile on my face. I'm crushed. But, I'm not gonna let anyone see through me.

Justin's POV:

I MISS MIA!!! But, I'm dating her best friend. What was I thinking? Now, she's never gonna forgive me. She hates me. I've been dating Brandi for three weeks. She a pretty girl and all, but she's not Mia. Nothing can replace Mia. I love her. I miss her. I need her. Why did I blow my chances with her?! She's the one I wanna be with. " Hey babe," Brandi says. She comes in and kisses me on the cheek. " Brandi.. You're an amazing girl," I say. " But, it's not gonna work. Justin, I know you love Mia," she says. Well, that was easier than I thought. " Listen, I'm so sorry. I hope we can still be friends. But, I love Mia. And only Mia. I love her," I tell her. " I know. I understand you need to be together. You love her so much," Brandi says. " Thank you for understanding," I say. She walks out the room. Now, how am I gonna win Mia back? Well, London here we come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Hope u likeit. By the way, @kanememekane helped me write this. She awesome. :D

Chapter 30 coming soon. I promise :D

 BTW: I put " As long as you love me" there as a video because it goes good with the chapter. :D