Chapter 28: What happened to " You're mine"?

Mia's POV:

I'm tired. I just woke up and I'm eating Capn' Crunch. I love this cereal. I turn on the T.V. I go to turn to Spongebob, but I hear Justin's name. " Pop sensation Justin Bieber is with a new girl? Justin has been seen with a new beautiful girl leaving his house in Calabasas. What happened to Mia Johnson? Everyone loved her. Maybe they didn't work out. Who knows? The couple were seen multiple times this week hanging out. What do you think? Do you like this new girl instead of Mia?" What! Why is Brandi hanging out with Justin?! Maybe it's a misunderstanding! But, I can't help but get jealous. Another girl is with my boyfriend. What happened to " You're mine"? Are you kidding me? And they were seen multiple times this week. TIMES!! PLURAL! Justin calls me. Great! It's time to yell!

Justin: Hey babe.

Mia: Hey!

Justin: Whoa. Mia. What's wrong. You sound mad.

Mia: Who is this girl you were hanging out with multiple times this week?!

Justin: She's Brandi. Your friend.

Mia: Yea, I know who she is. Why are you hanging out with her multiple times? What happened to "You're mine"?

Justin: Mia. It's just the paparazzi. Since when have you ever acted like this? And you're hanging out with this Peter guy! You should kinda be the last one talking!

Mia: Are you kidding me? I'm hanging out with friends!!! You're hanging out with her like we used to! It's a major difference Justin!!

Justin: Wow! And to think that I picked you as my girlfriend!

I felt my heart crumble. 

Mia: Well, if you are having second thoughts, maybe we shouldn't be together!!! I'M DONE!!!

I hang up the phone. I throw it across the room and just cry. I really just broke up with my boyfriend. He promised me he wouldn't hurt me. But, he did. I can't trust him.

Justin's POV:

I clench my jaw. I get up and punch the wall. I can't believe I let that happen again. I promised Mia I wouldn't hurt her again and look what I just did. Maybe I should get over her. Brandi walks in. " You okay?," she asks. " Yeah. I'm fine. Do you wanna go out sometime?," I ask her. " What happened to you and Mia?," she asks. " We just broke up," I tell her. " Well, sure," she says. It's about time I get over Mia. She's not the only girl in the world.