Chapter 8: He's back

* This is after Justin is done with the promo tour*

Justin's POV:

I'm done with the promo tour. Everyone loves Believe. Even people who hated me before love Believe.

Selena and I have a tough relationship. She learned how to be around and accept Mia, but I can tell she hates it. But, she has to deal with it because she's my best friend.

I'm on my way to my house right now. After that, I'm gonna suprise Mia. I told her that I didn't know the exact date when I was gonna come back, but I did. I wanna suprise her.

Scooter drops me off at my house. I put my bags in my bedroom. I don't even bother to unpack. I  just wanna see Mia. Scooter makes sure I'm alright and he sees me drive off to Mia's house.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

I pull up in Mia's driveway. I can't wait to see the look on her face. I walk to her door and ring the doorbell. I'm so happy to see her.

Mia's POV:

I miss Justin. It's been three weeks. The last time that I didn't see him for three weeks, I went crazy.

I hear the doorbell ring and walk downstairs and towards the door. I open the door.

It's JUSTIN!!

" Hey best friend," he says.

Without hesitation, I hug him really tight. He hugs me back, tighter than ever before.

" Awwww, I missed you," Justin says. " I missed you, too."

I invite him inside. We both sit on the couch.

" So, how did the promo tour go?," I ask him.

" It went really good and Believe came out. It topped the charts really fast. Everyone is saying how that love it on Twitter," he tells me.

" I love it, too. I bought a copy. Justin, it's amazing," I say with a smile.

" Well, thank you," he says back.

" I have one question to ask you though," I tell him.

" Sure, anything," he reply. " Remember when you took me to the studio to hear Fall?," I ask.

" Yeah," he says with a smile.

" Who did you write that song about?," I ask again. Justin looks down and smile.

" Do I know the girl you wrote it about?," I ask, trying to get the answer out of him.

" Maybe," Justin says.

He's smiling really hard and he's still looking down.

I think he really wrote the song about me. The lyrics match what happened and what I told him the day before he recorded it. 

" Mia. There's something else I wanted to talk about. Remember the day before I left, I kissed you on my cheek?"

" Yeah."

" I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I don't know what happened. Something came over me," he explains.

" It's okay. Things happen," I say.

He didn't have to apologize to me. He kissed me on the cheek, so it had to mean something to him. 

I wish me and Justin could be a couple. But, he's taken. But, that still doesn't change the fact that I'm in love with my best friend.

------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think. i hope you like it! :D 

Tell me what u think? 

You may think that they are falling in love too quick, which they are. It may not make since now, but it will when you read the 4th book (Life as Mrs. Bieber) and the 5th book (Being Mrs. Bieber).