Chapter 12: Are we a couple now?

Mia's POV:

Justin kissed me when the clock stroked twelve yesterday. It was the best. I wanna talk to him about it. Are we a couple now? I text Justin.

Me: Justin can we talk?

Justin: sure. anything 4 u

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Justin's here. He knocks on the door. " Hey," he says. He hugs me and grabs my waist. I put my arms around his neck. He presses his lips against mine. He kissed me again. Just like last night. I smile.      " What did you want to talk about?," he asked me. " About New Year's Eve. You kissed me," I told him. "Yeah. About that. I've wanted to kiss you ever since we started being best friends. I really like you." I smile and blush. " So.. Are we a couple now?," I asked. " Well, not until I ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile for like the twentieth time today. " Yes," I answer. Justin smiles, too. He takes my hand. Now, we have to go on a date. How about a Justin Timberlake concert? I got tickets last night. I wanted to take you and suprise you," Justin said. My jaw drops because I love Justin Timberlake!!! I'm so happy he's gonna take me! " YEAH! I LOVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!," I shout. " Then, I guess we're going to a Justin Timberlake concert," he says. I kiss him on the cheek. " You're the best!," I told him. " Well, thank you," he replies.

Justin's POV:

Me and Mia are finally a couple! I love her! And even better I'm taken her to a Justin Timberlake concert! She's gonna love it! Can't wait!

* THE NEXT DAY*

I text Mia.

Me: u ready 4 the concert. u excited 2 c JT

Mia: yes im ready and YES im excited haha :D

I pull into Mia's driveway. Mia already comes out the house and comes into the car. She kisses my cheek. This relationship must be new to her. Everytime I see her, I kiss her passionately on the lips. But, when she sees me, she kisses me on the cheek. I'm not that worried about it. I know it'll take time to realize that she's dating me: JUSTIN BIEBER! We get in the arena. Eveyone notices me. But, they notice Mia the most. Paparazzi start taken pictures. There's a 99.9% chance, it's already on Twitter. We go to our seats when JT starts. Mia starts freaking out. I smile and laugh. Justin starts singing his songs. Soon, he starts singing " Mirrors". Mia starts singing and so do I. I grab and hold her by the waist. Mua turns her head to me and smiles. We both continue sing. People are recording and taken pictures of us. But, I don't care. I'm not single. I'm taken. By a beautiful and amazing girl. " UHHH! Justin?," Mia asks me. " Yeah," I answer. " Do you think we should go?," she asks. I think. I want her to enjoy the concert. She looks down. The date must be ruined for her. But, I can't let that happen. She starts to walk away and head backstage. I grab her hand gently. " Don't worry. I'll protect you. I'm not gonna let them ruin our date," I tell her. She comes back and I grab and hold her waist again. We both start singing to " Mirrors" again. In a few minutes, we forget about everyone. Justin starts singing, " Suit and Tie" and Jay Z suprises the crowd.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

The concert's over. We go backstage. " Do you want to make this date even better?," I ask her. "Sure, but how?," she asks me. " Wanna meet Justin Timberlake?," I ask her. Her jaw drops. She's freaking out. Haha. I'm taken that as a yes. I guide her towards Justin's dressing room. There's JT.  " Hey Justin. I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Mia." " Well, it's nice to meet you Mia," he says while greeting her. Mia's speechless. " Oh my GOD!!! Can I hug you?," she asked. JT hugs her and says she's adorable. " I love you. When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on you," she explains to JT. " Come on, bro. You tryin' to steal my girlfriend?," I joked. " No Justin. Don't hurt me," JT said joking around. " Well, we have to go. I have to get Mia back home," I told JT. "Okay. It was nice meeting you Mia." JT gives her one last hug. We both say bye. We both exit the arena and wait towards my car. Then, I head back to Mia's house.

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

I pull in Mia's driveway. I walk Mia to the door. " Thank you for the best first date," she tells me. She puts her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. I pull her closer and kiss her. She kissed me this time. :D " Bye babe. I'll see you tomorrow," I say. " Bye Justin," Mia says. Then, she walks into her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u like it! Chapter 12 coming soon! I promise!!