Chapter 19: Nothing Like Us

Mia's POV:

I literally just broke up with Justin 1 week ago. He keeps calling me and texting me, but I don't respond. I really miss him. But, he blew me off for his friends. He never does that. I get that he wants to spend time with his friends. It's just the fact that he lied to me. Twice. Haven't I already been throught that with Tyler? Tyler: my ex who cheated on me and broke my heart. AKA: the reason why I have trust issues. Wow. I haven't really been myself lately though. But, I'm trying. I hear the doorbell ring. I answer the door and it's Alfredo. " Hey Mia," he says. He hugs me really tight. " Hey," I say back. " Listen. I'm sorry your relationship didn't work with Justin," he says. I invite him inside. We both sit on the couch. " It's okay. But, he lied to me. I can't have that all over again," I explained to him. " But, don't you love him? Don't you miss him?" " Of course I love him. And I really do miss him," I admit. " Justin really hasn't been the same. He's kinda miserable. Look, I have known Justin for years. Yes, he can be a jerk sometimes. And he doesn't do the smartest things. But, when it comes to you, he tries his best. He loves you." " But, Alfredo. I don't know." " Mia, you shouldn't get up on this relationship." I look down because I know he's right. This is the first thing Justin has done wrong. I just completely shut him down. But, I can't forgive him. I just can't. " Did Justin send you?," I ask. " No. I saw how Justin has been and I came to talk to you," he tells me. Wow, Justin must really be crushed by the breakup.

Justin's POV:

I miss Mia. I messed up big time. I love her and I'm not giving up on her. About 15 minutes ago, I started to play the piano. I played this melody I've been thinking about. I wrote words for it, too. It's a song for Mia. I start to play the melody on the piano. I start singing:

Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had. And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah. Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away? I wish that I could give you what you deserve. Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah. You know there's no one, I can relate to. I know we won't find a love that's so true
There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me. Together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together, oh

I gave you everything babe. Well, everything I had to give. Girl, why would you push me away? yeah. Lost in confusion, like an illusion. You know I'm used to making your day. But that is the past now, we didn't last now. I guess that this is meant to be yeah. Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect. But baby I just want you to see
There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me. Together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together

 All credit to lyrics go to:
 http://www.metrolyrics.com/nothing-like-us-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

" That's a great song bro," a voice from behind me says. It's Alfredo. " I went to talk to Mia," he tells me. My eyes widened. " Really?," I ask. " Yeah. Justin, she still loves you and she misses you. You still have a chance with her," he says. " She'll never forgive me. Did you see her storm off? I have to have a plan to get her here." I think. " Wait. Alfredo. Can you bring Mia here. Just find a way. Lie to her or whatever. If you tell her that it's for me, she won't come." " Okay bro. But, if I come back with broken limbs because of you, I'm coming for you." I laugh. 

* 5 HOURS LATER*

Mia's POV:

The doorbell rang. It's Alfredo again. " Hey Mia. I wanna show you something," he tells me. " Okay...," I say confused. I go with him in his car. I'm kinda curious.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're at Justin's house. Really? I should have known! " Alfredo, what is going on?," I ask. " Just follow me," he says. I do as I am told. He leads me to a room with a huge piano. Justin's sitting there. He turns his head and sees me. He smiles. " I'll just leave you two alone," Alfredo says. I go to walk out the room. " Wait! Mia!," Justin yells. I stop and turn around and decide to give him a chance to talk. " Mia. I'm so sorry. I love you. I miss you. I need you. I haven't been the same. I've called and texted so many times, but you haven't answered. I don't blame you. I know you hate me. I hate myself for what I did to you. But, I can't live without you. I wrote another song for you because you're the only thing that's been on the mind. I love you." I love him, too. But, I don't know. He walks closer to me and grabs my waist with one hand. He caresses my cheek with the other. He's so close to me, but I don't care. I wanna be close to him. " Please. Forgive me," he pleads. He sounds so desperate. I love him and need him, too. " Yes, Justin. I forgive you," I finally say. He smiles and kisses me so passionately. " I missed you," he says. " I missed you, too," I say back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope u liked it!