{ 12 }

{ Blake }

Things didn't get any better after she was released from the hospital. I brought her back to her apartment. Yang was always quiet, keeping to herself, not really eating, and would sit on the edge of the roof while looking up at the sky. This was starting to worry me and the others. Yang was lying on her bed, staring at the wall as the lights remained off to create this dark atmosphere. While I was in the kitchen making some tea, someone slid an envelope under the door like Stone used to. When I broke the seal, I fell to the floor in tears.

"There's nowhere to hide Yang Xiao Long. In three days time, I will be coming for you to finish his work.

~ C"

"Blake," Yang spoke softly, scaring me in the process. Tears were filling my eyes and endlessly falling. "Are you okay? What's with the envelope?" I got up and hugged her tightly, refusing to let go of her. "Blake, what's wrong?"

"I can't lose you! I need you here," I cried. She was confused. "Don't leave me, Yang! Please don't leave me!"

"Blake, I don't understand. What on Remnant are you talking about?"

"Just promise me that you won't leave," I cried.

"I promise Blakey. Tell me what's gotten you so worked up. I don't like seeing my kitty cat sad."

"S-Someone is coming to finish what Stone started Yang..." She held me close to her, burying her face in the side of my neck. "If you're taken away from me, then I'm going with you. I need you Yang."

"And I need you." My breath hitched upon hearing those words. "I need you Blake. I need you in my life. I-I love you Blake. I love you so much," she said softly in my ear. I had stopped crying and began to fall under this mysterious spell that came with her soft words. Her warm breath met my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Then show me," I said softly. She pulled away and looked at me. "Yang, show me how much you love me. I-I want to know." I began to blush and then looked to the floor. Yang brushed some of my hair away from my neck and then placed her lips against the skin. I held onto her as she graced me with gentle kisses along my neck. Yang then pulled me closer, biting and kissing my neck. I gasped softly, faintly moaning her name. That was when she started to get passionate. She stopped for some reason but wore this playful grin. I was led into the bedroom, the door closed behind us. My clothes were stripped from my body and I took hers off. Our scars began to glow as night took over the world. Her hands ran along every inch of my body, making me moan and shake. I moaned loudly as she began to tease my breasts. "Ooooh..." Eventually we made it to the bed, her pinning me down. Her knee spread my legs slightly. She traced my lips with her tongue, causing me to part my lips. Yang rushed in, battling for dominance. She didn't need to though. I was giving myself to her, having me as she pleased. My back arched once she snuck her fingers in me. I moaned in ecstasy and begged for more. Yang peppered kisses down my body until she came between my legs. She gave me a devious smirk before she licked and sucked. I writhed in pleasure. Her tongue slithered into me with her fingers, hitting every sensitive part she could find blindly. I was in another world. My fingers curled as I gripped the sheets, my body trembling from the pleasure. "Y-Yang I'm going..." I practically screamed as I came.

"Do you want to go for another round Blakey," she asked, sounding extremely seductive. I nodded without a second thought. She grabbed something before kissing me again.

"What...are...you...doing," I asked.

"You'll see love," she teased. I wrapped my arms around her as we continued to kiss. I moaned extremely loud as she placed something into me. Eventually I figured it out. "I love you so much. That's why you deserve to have this experience." She thrust the object in and out quickly, making me moan in bliss and ecstasy.

"Yang... Oh my god!" I screamed as I forcefully came. She kissed me softly before removing the object and laying next to me. "That...was amazing... How about...I show you...how...much I love...you," I panted.

"So I take care of your 'kitty' and you want to repay me by taking care of mine," she asked, adding a little pun in the mix.

"Yes..." I slithered my tongue into her mouth as slipped my fingers into her. She pressed against me from the sudden shock. Yang moaned like you wouldn't believe and it was sweet bliss to hear. I carefully placed her on her back before making my way down her body. As my tongue ran over her, she moaned and shook in ecstasy, worse than I did.

"Blakey...I need you," she moaned. To please her, I dove into her, my tongue flicking and swirling as I pumped my fingers in and out. I made sure I hit every inch of her interior. She squirmed while I played with her 'kitty'. "Oh god... Blake! Oooh... Deeper..." I shoved my fingers further in as I made my tongue go as deep as it could go. She writhed as she drew closer to her climax. "Oooh! Right there... Oh yes! Y-Yes... Ah! Blake!" She screamed as she forced her orgasm.

"You sounded amazing Yang. I want to hear more from you," I said.

"Then...play...with...me... There's...more...you...can choose...from," she panted. I found the box that had her 'toys'. I grabbed one and put it on. She wasn't scared after what she's been through. I slowly pushed myself into her as I kissed her. She moaned and arched her back, telling me to move. Oh and did I move. I thrust myself as deep as I could possibly go with haste. Yang moaned louder and threw her head back. "Blake...I-I'm going to..." She moaned extremely loud as she came. I slowed down as I kissed her gently. "You're absolutely...amazing...Blake." I smiled at her before I took it off.

"Like you're not," I teased. She blushed a deep crimson. Did no one ever tell her that she's amazing? "Is that the first time someone has said something like that to you?" She nodded slowly, blushing more. I kissed her again and cuddled with her.

"I love you Blake," she mumbled tiredly.

"I love you too, Yang," I replied, feeling tired.