{ 13 }

{ Cinder }

I leaned my head back on the wall as I sat on the floor of a nearby building to Yang's residence. Does he even know that his daughter is here? My scroll went off. "Yes sir," I said.

"What's the status report Cinder," he asked.

"I delivered a note for a warning to get her worked up. There's a bit of a complication, sir."

"What might that be?"

"Your daughter is with her."

"Ah, I see. Give me your coordinates so I can meet you. I want to personally deal with the girl myself."

"Yes sir."

"Anything else to report?"

"No sir."

"Very well. I shall see you soon Cinder."

"Yes sir." I sighed solemnly once the call was terminated and after I sent him my coordinates. I didn't want Blake to get hurt though. Yang I could care less about. I have been in love with Blake since the moment I laid eyes on her. She was beautiful. Her cousin was always hitting on me but I found little interest in him. To be quite honest, I was jealous. I wanted Blake all to myself. I don't want to share the little kitten. "Why her and not me," I said softly as I began to cry. Yang was just someone whose life has been ruined as according to plan. Now I just have to wait before I can finally take Blake as my own, that is, if her father doesn't kill her.