{ 18 }

{ Yang }

I was crying yet again on my bed. I wasn't crying over the fact Stone and I aren't together anymore. It was because that he kept coming back and hurting me. He was going to be here any minute, I just know it. When he leaves, I never thought that I would feel so relieved. This has been going on ever since we were dating. It's been going on now for two years from that first night. I heard the door open and close. I wiped my eyes and sat up on my bed. "Oh Yang. Where are you," he called in this voice that sent shivers down my spine with fear.

"I-In here," I answered. He walked into my bedroom, already holding the dust pocket knife with the purple dust coated blade out. "W-What do you want m-me to do?" I had to do as he said. If I didn't then he would punish me more than he originally said and planned.

"Take all of your clothes off," he ordered. I got off of my bed and began stripping my clothes from my body. My twenty or so scars were glowing faintly, putting this sickening smile on his face. Once the last piece of clothing fell to the floor, he drove the blade into my body starting at my collar bone. He had the blade rip through my skin and it was excruciating. The blade traveled from my collar bone, over my left breast, and straight down my torso up to my navel. The scar glowed brightly and it pleased him. The purple blade was retracted and then the blue blade came out. He was going to do more than one tonight. I gulped but stood still, knowing that if I moved a muscle, then I'm going to get the worse punishment I've ever endured. The blade pressed against my jaw and traveled down the side of my neck, stopping just above the collar bone on the right side of my body. After the blue came the red. He was debating on where to put this scar. I screamed as he gave me this scar as he placed it between my legs. "This is fun. Don't you agree Yang?" He pulled out the yellow blade next. I shook my head as tears streamed down my face. "Aww. Let's make it fun then." The blade was driven into my left shoulder and ran down the entire length of my arm and down the middle of each finger. At this point, I didn't care what he did to me. I was his "toy" anyway.

"D-Do whatever you w-want to me. I d-don't care," I said as my voice shook. He smirked deviously. The pocket knife fell to the floor as he then let his pants and underwear drop down to his ankles, his feet then stepping out of them. Stone took two of his fingers and forced them into me. I whimpered and bit my lip. That was when he pinned me on my bed, my legs hanging over the edge. I tightly gripped the bed as he forced himself into me again. I was trying so hard not to scream from the agonizing pain. What felt like an eternity was only five minutes. Then he got his things and left once he was dressed, leaving me here in agony. My scroll went off. Lucky for me it was on my nightstand so I don't have to move as much.

'I'll be back in two days. We'll see what I'll do to you then. ~ Stone'

I gulped and then just rolled over on my bed, trying to fall asleep after what had just happened.

Two days later

"I'm done with all of this Stone! Stop it and leave me alone," I screamed. He slapped me across the face which caused me to fall to the floor. He pulled my pants and underwear down and then forced himself into me. I screamed in pain. "Stop it! Stop it please!"

"You were a naughty girl Yang. You have to be punished for that," he growled. I screamed, cried, and squirmed under him. Just as he had finished, he drove the red blade deeply into my inner left thigh and pulled it until my mid calf. Stone wasn't done though. He drew the blue blade and did the same thing to my right leg. Then the yellow blade mirrored the scar on my right arm as it was done on my left. Then finally the purple blade slashed across my lips as my final punishment. "If you pull anything like this again, I won't be as merciful as I was this time." He collected himself and went right out the door. What have I ever done to him?! What have I done to make him do this to me?! Why does he have to make my life worse than it already is?!

Present day

"BLAKE!"