{ 22 }

{ Blake }

Ten years later

I went around to the gym to see how she was doing. So many people enrolled and some of our friends became instructors. Sun, Pyrrha, Jaune, and Yang all taught kids to adults. Plus, there's something I need to tell her.

After a year of us being together, we decided to get married and start a new chapter to our lives. It wasn't until for the past two years when we started to think about having a family. We've tried but have had no luck, that is until now. Yang had volunteered to have the child but since she runs a gym and all, it didn't work. So it came down to me which I didn't mind. I wanted to have a family with Yang after all of this time. We just waited until we felt like we were ready to start one. I already know that Ruby is probably going to spoil her niece or nephew. It's Ruby we're talking about here. I just need to figure out how to tell her.

I took a deep breath before walking into the facility. "Oh, hey Blake," Pyrrha greeted with a smile.

"Hey, is Yang around? I kind of need to talk to her about something," I said.

"She's in her office. Did it finally work?" I nodded with a smile. Pyrrha hugged me, happy for Yang and I. "She's going to be happy to hear this after a stressful day of classes."

"Yeah. You don't want to know how she can get if she's still stressed from work once she comes home." We both laughed and then I headed towards her office. The door was open and I saw Yang doing some paperwork. I knocked on the door lightly to get her attention. She smiled and got up from her chair. "Hey beautiful," I said before kissing her.

"Well this is a surprise visit. Why didn't you call ahead of time? Then I wouldn't have started all of this paperwork," Yang joked.

"Well what I have to say is a surprise," I said as I gave off a brighter smile and a light blush.

"Oh? Do you want me to shut the door for some privacy then?"

"I don't care. Whatever you want to do." So she closed the door then sat on the edge of her desk where it was cleared.

"Well, what is it?"

"It worked." Yang's face was priceless. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't stop myself.

"You're joking right?" I shook my head. "Oh my god! I can't believe it!" She got up and kissed me deeply. "How far along are you?"

"About thirteen weeks the doctor said. There's more to this Yang." Since I went to make sure the I definitely was pregnant, I had an ultrasound done and I was given a copy of it so I could show Yang. I pulled up the video on my scroll and handed it to her, then standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist. I watched it with her because I couldn't stop from looking at our little girl.

"Are those-"

"Yes Yang, they're little kitty ears like mine."

"I can't believe at how tiny she is. We're having our own 'kitten'."

"You just had to say that, didn't you?" She nodded, smiling like you wouldn't believe. "She's going to be perfect. Just like someone I know."

"She's going to be perfect because of you Blakey."

"And you. You helped bringing her into our lives Yang." Yang gave me my scroll back and then placed her hand on my stomach. "Do you want to do anything tonight to celebrate?" The look in her eyes said it all. I kissed her softly. She brought it to the next level though. Her tongue danced and battled with mine, making me crave for more. I had to break the kiss though since she was still at work and you never know who may end up coming to the door. "You better give me more of that later Flame. I'll let you get back to work so then you can come home maybe a bit earlier than usual."