Prologue

Many years ago, there stood a guild deep within Magnolia in Fiore. This guild was fairytail and it was home to some of the strongest wizards the world had ever seen. Ice magic, card magic, celestial wizards and uncountable others roamed the halls of this guild. Friendships were born and comaradery resided within every member.

Meet Phoenix Dragneel, she's not your average 13 year old due to the fact that she's a fire Mage. Alongside her older brother Natsu ,who generally ends up destroying entire cities on missions, Phoenix has learnt to use her powers to help others and conquer evil.

From a young age, the Dragneel siblings have been a vital part of the fairytail guild. Building strong friendships and concurring almost impossible missions together. Losing their parents at a young age, they stuck by each other like glue, terrified of the consequences of splitting up.

Nobody could imagine what would happen when Phoenix went on a mission with Gray, Natsu left behind to sit out his punishment. Six years is a long time: people grow up, people change, people get injected with evil! Especially if they've been kidnapped.... By a demon!

(Heartbreak, strong language, violence and badass attitudes ahead)