Dragon Slayer

Strapped to a metal frame, handcuffed down by magical restraints, Phoenix was locked in a dark room. After a few seconds, her eyes began to adjust to the darkness and sat in the corner with a smirk playing on his lips was none other than Jellal Fernandez!

Slowly, he began to pace round the frame holding Phoenix up, yanking her hair and jabbing her sides when he walked past. "Well, well Phoenix you are looking quite beautiful with that scar on your hip I must say." Sneered Jellal earning a spit to the face from Phoenix. "That is no way to treat your master! Now watch this video closely and don't bother trying to close your eyes as we implanted your brain with a chip which will just play it in your mind!" Chanted Jellal eager to start the experiment he had planned.

(Phoenix's POV)

A video opened up on the wall in front of me, showing a hunched figure  at the doors of fairytail. I instantly recognised it as Gray, but he looked like he was unconscious. The video continued showing a man from the Akuma guild stalk up to Gray and stab him repeatedly. My breath catches in my throat as the sudden realisation washes over me. Minutes later, and Natsu was crumpled on the floor choking, after being poisoned by dark magic.

Violent screams erupted from my throat as I lashed my body harshly against the restraints. They had murdered my brother and my best friend, the only family I had left. "Stop it please, why are you doing this... NATSU!" I cried trying to erase the blood curdling image from my skull.

At that moment, Pazuru enters the room locking eyes with the distraught Mage. He carried a bag filled with needles and a restraining collar. "Before we begin, I will be a gentlemen and inform you of what is going on Miss Dragneel. Basically, you have already been injected with ice magic but we want to see whether one human body will cope with not only three types of magic but a dark magic!" Pazuru spoke with calmness stroking his handiwork on her hip. Shaking and crying, Phoenix twisted and turned her body trying to find an escape route from the torture.

Suddenly, Jellal cast a meteor enchantment which encased Phoenix's body and stops her from moving. Swiftly, Pazuru places his hands on the already prepared scar and transfers deadly poison into her veins. Gasping for breath and struggling to keep control of her body, Phoenix could do nothing but wait for the immense pain to come.

An aura of darkness erupts into the room, as Pazuru pulls out a needle filled with Ankhseram dragon slayer magic. Sticking the needle into the scar, the magic is transferred but Phoenix blacks out within seconds.

(Phoenix's POV)

As the dark magic enters my body, an overwhelming feeling of evil washes over me. Every single happy memory I ever had vanished and was replaced with mirages of destruction and darkness. They were changing me, I could feel it coursing through my body intertwining with my blood and my bones. There was too much magic running through my blood causing me to black out, the torture still continuing.

All of a sudden, the pain ceases. Slowly but surely, my once black vision clears to something I hadn't expected. Every eccentric detail was in high definition, my senses heightened to the maximum. Across the room from me, Jellal and Pazuru throw me evil smirks that I return. "It seems you are feeling better, Miss Dragneel." Pazuru says taking a lock of my hair between his fingers. "Why don't you come a little closer to my face and I'll show you how good I'm feeling." I tease a playful glint in my eye. Pazuru looks deep into my eyes and the atmosphere changes. "Actually, I'd stand back if I were you." I warn, a purpley black aura surrounding my form. Jellal grabs Pazuru's arm and drags him to the furthest wall. A sickly black shadow rises up from the ground, almost like ink from a pen, and slithers its way into every corner of the room, before falling away and returning to my body. Smiling wide, Jellal lets out a loud laugh and takes my chin in his large hand " Welcome to Akuma, my dearest Phoenix."