Death Threats

It had been almost 3 days since anybody had seen Natsu but Phoenix, Gray and of course Happy where on their way to find him. Meanwhile, inside the dark guild poisoned death, Natsu was chained to a draining machine.

"Natsu Dragneel the fire dragon slayer of Fairytail, I've heard much about you. Your magic could power my guild for centuries... and it will!" Spoke the guild master as he tightened the cuffs on Natsu's wrists.
"That voice it sounds familiar. Who are you? Tell me now before I burn you to a crisp!" Growled Natsu furiously tugging at his restraints.

Slowly pulling his hood off, the guild master revealed himself to be none other than... Pazuru Akuma! After being defeated by Fairytail, himself and Jellal decided to create a new guild with just themselves and three of the strongest dark wizards of Fiore. "YOU! What the fuck do you want now? We've already defeated you once, do you want your arse kicking again?" Bellowed Natsu a terrifying glint in his eyes.

A menacing laugh echoed around the room as Jellal appeared from the shadows with some sort of remote in his hands. " Natsu there is nothing you can do now, once I begin the process all your power will be drained and you won't be able to defeat even a lowly child!" Laughed Jellal waving the remote in front of his face. Without a second thought, the dark wizards hand slammed down on the button that would begin the process of draining Natsu's power.

His screams of pure agony resonated off the walls, magical infusions emitting from Natsu's screaming figure. Jellal and Pazuru looked at him from the other side of the room turning up the volume of the draining process and smirking at their victim.

Phoenix's POV

We had been wandering aimlessly for hours now and everyone was exhausted. Erza had decided to tag along when she heard that Jellal could potentially be part of the kidnap. "So what was Natsu doing out here anyway? Especially without Happy." Erza asks me, her armour flashing in the sunlight.

"Well he saw me and Gray kissing and then I got angry with him about something. I regret it so much now!" I explain sharing a pained look with Gray. Erza reaches her hand across and squeezes my shoulder. "It's Natsu, we'll find him and he will be fine... I promise."

Little did they know that Natsu was in a barely conscious state, his last drop of magic being drained from his body.

Gray's POV

I'm so fucking stupid! If I hadn't of blurted out Natsu's secret, everything would be fine and he wouldn't be missing. "Guys this is it. This is the guild, I recognise the blue mist floating about it. Be careful and cover your mouth otherwise it will knock you out cold!" I whispered to the group, huddling them into a circle so we would have less chance of being heard. Looking up at the colossal building, I let out a shaky breath, my hands clenching tightly, terrified of both my own and Natsu's fate.

Everyone else had already started to make their way inside, but my fear and anxiety held me back. I felt totally paralysed, unable to move and unable to help anybody. Suddenly, a hand clenched tightly into my own squeezing it to reassure me. Looking up, Phoenix smiled back at me and brought me into a warm embrace, my head buried into her neck. "Gray everything will be fine, it's not your fault that any of this happened, your strong and we can all get through this together. Natsu will be fine... I hope so anyway." Soothed Phoenix looking into my tear filled eyes.

Upon entering the guildhall, an eerie silence echoed through the corridors and a foul smell lingered in the air. "Right we'll split up, me and Phoenix and Erza and Happy. If you find Natsu or see anything suspicious take a telepathy tablet and shout for us!" I spoke directing Erza and Happy where to go from this room. A winding corridor lay ahead of us, but I knew me and Phoenix could make it through this together as we walked closely together.

Phoenix's POV

"Gray when we find Natsu and this is all sorted out, we need to talk about us." I coughed out stuttering over some words. His face turned a light shade of pink as he turned his head to face the floor, a small hum resonating from his lips. "Nix I'm so sorry for ruining everything with Natsu. I'm such a fucking idiot, he told me not to tell you. He told me not to hurt you and that's exactly what I've done!" Shouted Gray grasping at his hair in frustration, while looking at Phoenix with tears streaming down his face. Without thinking, I grabbed hold of his arms and hugged him for what felt like forever, our heads rested on each other's shoulder. Slowly, I lift my head up to look him in the eyes, sighing softly as I wipe a fresh tear from below his eye. "Gray I know what you did was wrong, but I'd rather know now than never know, and Natsu will forgive you I promise." The only response I received was his arms wrapping themselves tighter round my waist.