Where's Phoenix?

Natsu's POV

Thunder cracks across the sky, making me jump a little. A loud bang is heard from the guild doors, drawing the attention within the hall. My eye's lock with Lucy's and I get up out of my seat to check it out. Cautiously opening the doors, I am met with the sight of Gray sprawled out unconscious on the pavement.
"Gray! Ice boy, are you alright? Wake up!" I shout at him frantically shaking his shoulder. A deep groan escapes his lips, before a small lump of ice falls from his mouth.
"Phoenix..." He whimpers, before crying out in pain and clutching his stomach. "What do you mean Gray? Where's Phoenix?" It is only then I realise my nightmare had been awoken.

Meanwhile back at the Akuma guild, Phoenix had been chained to the wall of the main hall for all to see. Still recovering from the pain, her head hung low, pastel pink hair covering her face. The dark guild members congregated in the hall ogling at the young beauty in front of them. Heavy footsteps cascaded down the spiralling staircase, signalling the arrival of the guild master.

Phoenix's POV

My body was paralysed, aching, burning but I managed to open my heavy eyelids. Through the mass of pink hair, I could see 30 maybe 40 unfamiliar faces sneering at me. However one in particular caught my eye, a man clothed entirely in black with a deep scar running through his right eye. Suddenly, a hand collided with my face causing me to hiss in pain swinging my head back.
"Ah Miss. Dragneel you've finally woken up. Let me introduce myself, I am master Pazuru Akuma of the Akuma guild!" he sneered in my face. Millions of questions ran through my mind as I tried to figure out an escape route, anyway to release myself from these restraints.

"There is no way you will escape, we can read your thoughts! Your our little experiment now, let's see whether a fire Mage can handle three lots of magic coursing through their body!" A mysterious figure bellowed approaching me. I soon recognised him as Jellal, the vile man that tried to destroy the Fairytail guild. What did he mean by three lots of magic? They had already injected me with Gray's magic, making me suffer immense pain! What was the third magic he spoke of?

"What have you done with Gray? I swear to God if you've hurt him I will find a way out of here and I will kill you all!" I screamed spitting in Pazuru and Jellal's face. In a split second, Jellal had his hand wrapped tightly around my throat, face menacingly close to mine. "Look here bitch, you will never escape and even if you do we will not hesitate to end your life!"

Streams of frustrated tears flowed from my green orbs, falling onto the stone cold floor below. There was no hope, I was being held captive and Gray for all I know could be dead!

Third person POV

While Phoenix hung precariously on the wall, sobbing for the help that would not come, Jellal had left the room to find his 'present' for the innocent youngster. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Pazuru unclasped Phoenix's restraints and proceeded to drag her through the hallways of the guild, kicking and screaming.

Natsu's POV

Everything had fallen apart in the blink of an eye: my life, my family and even the guild. Phoenix is the only family member I have left and know someone has taken her but I don't know why and I need to find her. Thinking about my little sister being kidnapped and my best friend on deaths doorstep made my entire body shake. My hands wouldn't stay still, sweating and shaking while I tugged at my hair. Harsh sobs erupted from my throat and my mind was flooded with horrific images.

Erza's POV

The entire guild was preparing to search for our youngest member that had been kidnapped, but I noticed Natsu had gone missing. I know exactly where he would be so I informed the others and sped off to find a distraught older brother. Racing towards his bedroom, I heard violent cries from Phoenix's room. There he was curled into a tight ball, shaking and muttering nonsense under his breath. "Natsu I know this is hard for you right now but the entire guild is preparing a search party if you want to come along." The only answer I received was a slight whimper and two arms wrapping them self around my torso.

Searching the dark forest was hopeless, nobody found even a trace of Phoenix which meant whoever took her had hidden their tracks. Every day we searched for her, further and further into the woods but to no avail. Each day Natsu became more depressed and the guild became less hopeful. Three years we searched for Phoenix but eventually we gave up simply concluding she had been taken away from Magnolia or had been... Killed.