Chapter 1- How it Happened

Alison's POV:

It's been five years. Five years without her kiss, without her hugs, without her touch...

Flashback:
"Good morning birthday girl" I wake up to hear Emily talking to me.
"I don't want to get up." I groaned.

"C'mon! It's your 19th birthday! We have to celebrate!" She said. Emily and I had the house to ourself due to my parents having to go on a trip and Jason being at college.

"No we don't." I said still in bed.

"You know you want to get up." She said

"Nuh-uh." I said, holding my pillow tighter.

I felt Emily then stared to kiss my next and rub her hands all over my body. I moan a little and get up to give her a kiss but she pulls away.

"What? Really Em?" I whined.

"I got you to get up though, didn't I?" She smirked and then giggled.

"Ugh! Really Fields? You have to do that to me on my birthday?" I asked, making my self look disappointed. I looked at em and she was looking at me. She then walked over fast and kissed me hard laying me down back on the bed. She then pulled away from kiss, but first biting my bottom lip which I loved and she knew it.

"Now let's go." She said winking at me. She got off my bed, going to the closet. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

"Today isn't even that special why do we have to dress up?" I whined. She's turned around and walked towards me gently pushing me down on the bed with her on top of me. She looked straight into my eyes and but her bottom lip.

"Because it is a special day. And we are going to enjoy it." She said she gave me a quick little peck on the cheek then got back up. I hated when she teased me.

I got out of bed and went to my closet completely ignoring Emily. I put on a white muscle tank top with a palm tree on it, along with navy blue shorts. I made sure when I changed, I changed Facing away from Emily teasing her and making her mad as well. I would also always so my makeup in my room, but to annoy her, I brought all my hair and makeup into the bathroom to do it, also closing and locking the door.

I spent a good hour in the bathroom and I heard Emily just walking out side around in my room. Once I finished i made sure everything was packed nice and walked out of the bathroom. I looked around and I didn't see Emily. She must have went down stairs. I put everything nice and neat on my vanity. When I start to walk toward the door, I felt someone push me against the wall. I look up to see Emily hold me against the wall, her face centimeters away from mine.

"That wasn't teasing. That was torture." She said smirking. She bit her lip and raised her eye brows. She leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her.

"We have to get ready." I said pulling away. I started walking to the door when I feel her grab me from behind.

"Emily!" I said.

She picked me up and carried me over to the bed, gently throwing me down. She got on top of me, holing my arms down and kissed me hard. We were full on making out for about 15 minutes. Once we pulled away we went down stairs and ate. Emily was throwing me a party today. Everyone will be over at 7. It's 3 right now. We decided to watch Disney movies to kill time. At least 10 times durning the movies, I would see Emily look at a text on her phone and smile. What was she doing? I scooted a little closer and when the next text came, I saw who it was. Paige? Why was she talking to Paige? She didn't invite her to the party did she? Emily looked at me and I quickly turned away.

It was about 6:30 and I'm upstairs doing  finishing touches to my makeup. I couldn't stop thinking about Emily texting Paige. I hear Emily call me from down stairs to come down so I do. When I walk to the living room she's standing and she's holding something behind her back.