Chapter 8- California and back

Alison's POV:

The rest of the night consisted of Hanna giving Em bad looks, Emily and I cuddling, and all of us watching a movie. It was morning and everyone was about to leave.

I hugged Aria first, then Spencer, and lastly Hanna. When I hugged Hanna she whispered in my ear

"I hope you know if she breaks your heart I will support you but I will say I told you so" she said.

I did a little laugh. "Thank you Hanna."

Hanna walked over to Emily and whispered something to her. Emily just has a straight face and nodded her head.

I gave Hanna a little look and she winked at me, then her and the girls left. I closed the door behind them, and faced Emily.

"What did Hanna say?" I said smirking.

"Just the same old "if you break her heart you're dead" thing. Nothing I wasn't expecting." She said chucking. She walked over to the couch and say down. I came down next to her and cuddled next to her.

"Hey Ali, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Of course."

"So like where am I going to live?"

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like. I live in California, Ali. I have to go back at some point. I just don't know if you want to move in with me out there, or me move back to rosewood. Because I just need to be with you I can't lose you." She said.

I didn't even think of that. I totally forgot about Emily and California. I knew I couldn't move out there. I have my job.

"Emily I have my job here..." I told her.

"Ok. Then I'm moving out here." She said seriously.

"Don't you have a job?"

"No... I got fired. I need a new job. And I was sort of looking into it.. Rosewood needs a new swim coach."

"We would be working together?" I said smiling. My happiness just raised.

"If I'm able to get the job, then yes" 

I squealed and smiled wide. I sat on her lap and kissed her passionately. She kissed back, putting her hands on my waist. Then she pulled back.

"Alison Dilaurentis you're such a child sometimes." She said laughing

"Am not!" I said sticking my tongue out

"Are too!" She said and before I could put my tongue back in my mouth, she licked it.

"I'll call the moving place. I have to go back to California then though. I'll only be gone for like 2 days."

I looked down. I just got her back I don't want her leaving if it is for just two days. She tilted my head up with her finger and looked at me in the eyes. She gave me a light kiss.

"I'll go call my landlord and everything now." She said getting up. I groaned and laid on the couch. After about five minutes, she came back.

"I'll be leaving in two days. I'll only be gone for two days. I'll be back Friday though." She said smiling.

I sighed. She came over to me and kissed me again.

"Don't worry we still have two more days." She said.

"I know.." I said.

"Good. So let's make them fun." Said. And we did.

2 days later

I woke up with Emily next to me. We had a great two days. We went to the arcade, watched movies, and and went mini golfing.

I turned to look at the clock. 6:26. I shook Em because she needed to get ready for her flight, and I had to get ready for work.

"Wake up you need to get ready." I said softly.

"Ugh do I have toooo?"

"Yes you do. The quicker you leave the quicker you get back."

She shot up right away. We both got up. Emily took a shower, while I did my hair and makeup. By the time we were both done it was 7:37. We walked to the door and I gave Emily a long passionate kiss before she left.

"I love you Ali." She said, smiling.

"I love you too Emily." She gave me one more kiss and she went in her car and I went in mine. We both drove off.

Another two days later

The two days without Emily were completely boring and Lonely. We constantly texted. I can't help but think quick thoughts of if she's cheating on me... But I try to shake those off right away. I just got off of work. Emily should be home in a few hours. I want to make it nice for us. I'm going to cook us a dinner.

Emily's POV:

California was completely boring. Nothing exciting happened. I had to say good bye to literally only like five people. That's just goes to show how lonely I was. But thankfully, I'm going home to the love of my life today. I'm driving home right now. I look at the time. It's 5:33. As soon as I see Ali all I just want to do is hug her. I missed her so much. Even though it was two days, it felt like it was a lot more. I thought since I actually survived being away from her for five years, that it would be easy to just be away for two days, but it wasn't. It was just me constantly worrying about if she was reconsidering us being together. The thought of that just brought tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. I pulled up to her drive away and almost ran to her door. I knocked. Ali opened it and I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

Ali was wearing this beautiful tight red dress, with black heels. Her hair was perfectly curled. And she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Hi Em. I've missed you." She said looking into my eyes.

I looked at her and pulled her in for a hug, with me hugging her tight, and her hugging me tight as well. She closed the door and I pushed her against the door and kissed her passionately. I put my hands on her waist bringing it closer, and her cupping my face with her hands, kissing me harder.

She pulled away at me and smiled.
"I have a surprise for you.." She walked infront of me to the kitchen, and I could help but glance at her ass.

"It's not polite to stare." She said winking.

"You're my girlfriend. It's mandatory." I told her. She smiles at me and we walked into the dining room.

The lights were off and there was a bunch of candles. A bunch of food was on the table. And she signaled me to sit down. I didn't what she said and say down and she sat across of me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Well we haven't had a real romantic thing or date yet, so I wanted to have one when you got back."

I smiled. "Thank you Ali. This is amazing."

She chuckled, smiling then looked down. She looked back up and there was tears in her eyes.

"Ali what's wrong?" I ask worryingly.

"Nothing. Literally nothing. For once, Nothing. I just love you so much Emily." She said.

I grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it looking into her eyes.

"I love you too Ali."

-------------

So like, do any of you guys have any ideas to get this story going ? I feel like it's getting boring and I don't know what to do. Let me know what you think of the book so far and it's chapters!