Chapter 7- Telling

Alison's POV:

Today we tell the girls. I cuddle next to Em in my bed. I do love her and I do believe that she loves me. I just really don't know if I can trust her, I'm scared. I look over at Em and I found her staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask laughing nervously.

"Something beautiful." She said.

Her words cause me to blush. She still has that effect on me.

"I love you." She said. I froze. I didn't know what to say. I barley knew what were. I knew I loved her but I didn't know if I should say it back. I got up silently and walked over to my bathroom sink and stood over it looking in the mirror. I hear her come to the door.

"Ali?" She asked.

"Hm?" I said looking at myself in the mirror. I was always told I was beautiful but I never really believed it. I never really thought I had any pretty features. My hair was a mess, I had little bags, heavy looking eyes. I really didn't think I was that beautiful.

I felt a hug from the back and Emily put her head on my shoulders. She spoke like she read my mind.

"You're beautiful ok? Don't ever say different. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Every time I see you my heart melts." she said.

I just continue looking at myself and I look down at my wrist. I see every scar. And I let a tear fall from my eye. Emily wiped it and room my arm, making it so my hand are around her neck. I keep looking down until she uses a finger to tilt my head back up.

"I'm sorry Ali. I really am." She said looking into my eyes. I couldn't say anything. I just look into her eyes.

"I love you too, Emily." I say.

She smiles and give me a long passionate kiss. With our lips moving in perfect sync.

She pulls away and rests her forehead against mine.

Emily's POV:

I rest my forehead against a Ali's. I missed her so much.

"Let me make you breakfast." I said.

"Ok " she said smiling. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch. She was giggling the whole way. Once we got there, I laid her down on the couch and gave her a quick kiss. I walked over to the kitchen and made us coffee, and made her pancakes with whipped cream chocolate syrup just how she liked it. I walked over to her with the whip cream bottle.

"Open." I said.
She looked up and smiled. She opened her mouth wide and I poured it in her mouth. She closed it but there was some one her face. She was about to wipe it but I stopped it.

"Allow me." I said smiled. She smiled to and I kissed her right where the whip cream was licking it off as I kissed it. She smiled then kissed me back.

"Thank you, my love." She said.

"No problem." I sat next to her and handed her the pancakes. She looked at the pancakes sadly.

"What?" I asked.

"You still remember.. I haven't had this since... " she trailed off. I grabbed her hand.

"Well now you can have it everyday if you want." I assure her. She nodded and started eating. When we were done, we realize the the girls will be here in a few hours so Ali and I decided to clean up. We cleaned her room, and the kitchen. Ali wanted to take a shower and get ready, so I told her that I'm going to go home and get ready too then come back. That was only half true. I was going to get my stuff, but I had a gift for Ali if I was ever going to see her again. I carried it with me every where. It was another necklace, but this time it had a mermaid tail on it. I was her mermaid. I went home, showered, grabbed a bunch of my clothes and the necklace and headed back to Ali's.