Chapter 16- Sleepover

Three months later..

Alison's POV:

I was sitting on my island counter top with a coffee on my lap, watching all of my friends greet each other.

"Emily! I've missed you so much!" Spencer said hugging her. Hanna came from behind Spencer and hugged Emily again. Aria followed, hugging Spencer.

After she was done giving Spencer a long hug, she hugged Hanna and Em.

"Babe you didn't tell me they were coming over!" Emily said and kissed me.

"I wanted to surprised you. I'm glad you guys are here. I missed you. You are early though." I chuckled. I got off my island counter and hugged them all. I was In black nike pros, with a white over sized t-shirt.

"Here ok y'all get your stuff settled, you know where the guest rooms are and stuff. I'm going to get ready and we will all go to Six Flags and be little kids again. Deal?"

"Yes! Oh my god Ali I need to visit more often." Hanna said.

"Don't push it Han" I laughed.

"I'm going to get ready too. " Em said. She grabbed my hand and we went upstairs in our bed room.

I started walking in but Em grabbed my arm.

"Em? What are you doing?"

"Thank you for inviting them Ali. I really missed them. I love you."

"I love you too" I smiled. I ran to her and hugged her. She lifted me up and spinner me around as I laughed out a squeal of happiness that she did that.

I kissed her passionately. As we were kissing I hear Spencer yell,

"Ali hurry up I can't find you coffee."

I pulled away and looked at Em.

"We better get ready. Only God knows what would happen if her royal highness doesn't get her caffeine." I chuckled.

"You're right. Let's go." She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

Em went into the bathroom to do her makeup first, and then I went and got dressed. I put on a gray crop top, with white stripes. Along with blue high waist shorts. A few minutes later, Emily came out of the bathroom and I walked in. I applied makeup, and put my hair half up, and half down.

When I was done, I walked out and I saw Emily. She looked flawless. She had on gray joggers, and a cute and stylish jersey on.

"You look gorgeous." She said.

"And so do you." I said and I pecked her lips. I took her hand and we walked down stairs.

When we got to the kitchen, almost all the things in the cabinets where out and on the counters. I saw Spencer looking around frantically.

"Spence, what are you doing?" Emily asked.

"I can't find your damn coffee. Where did you move it too Ali?" She asked me.