Chapter 15- Birthday

Four months later..

Alison's POV:

I'm so excited for today. It's Emily's birthday! Emily always hated her birthday and I don't really know why. Everything I would ask her, she would say the same thing. And that's that she never liked her birthday as a kid because of a past experience and that's really it. But I want to make this a great birthday.

I woke up to my alarm on my phone with it saying on the screen; "April 10th, EMILYS BIRTHDAY"

Thankfully, Em didn't hear it. I quickly shut it off and got out of bed, making  sure Em didn't hear me. I ran down stairs and started to make her breakfast. Hanna though breakfast in bed was too "basic" but I think Emily will love it.

I started making pancakes, and eggs and while everything was cooking I ran up the stairs again, with a tray and set it up next to the bed. I ran back down and finished the food and made her coffee. Then I brought it all upstairs quietly setting it up.

After i finished, I got up on the bed and got onto of Emily gently. I started to kiss her neck and cheek.

"Wake up my beautiful birthday girl." I told her as I cuddled by here.

"Did you really wake me up to tell me happy birthday?" She laughed and moaned at the same time.

"No I woke you up to tell you happy birthday, and to tell you to eat your food."  I told her.

She looked at me confused then I gestured with my head for her to turn around. She did and saw it then looked at me and quickly and kissed me passionately.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For just being you." She said.

"I love you. Now hurry up and eat and get ready. We are going out for the day." I told her and kissed her again and I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I changed and dried my hair. It was supposed to be really warm out so I put on blue shorts and a white muscle tank top that says "California" on it. After that I curled my hair in its regular curls and did all my make up. I went into our room and on white converse. When I was done, I went downstairs and looked for Emily. She was sitting on the couch all ready and. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing white shorts, a plain black tee shirt and a red and black flannel shirt.

"Are you ready?" She asked, kissing me.

"Yep. Give me the keys." I said. She looked at me hesitantly then handed them to me. I smiled at her and we went into the car.

"So where are we going?"

"Some where..." I said smiling

"No fair!! At least tell me where we are going"

"Nope." I told her.

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"Em I'm not telling you. You will find out when we get there."

After about an hour of driving, Emily finally realized where we were and I saw the biggest smile press across her face.

"Six flags?! I haven't been there since I was like five!!"

"I know you kept saying how badly you wanted to come here again so I brought you. "

She grabbed my hand then kissed it.

"Awe babe! I love you." She said.

"I love you more."