Chapter 12- Christmas!

Alison's POV:
-5 months later-

-Christmas Eve-

"Bye mom!" I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and i gave my dad and Jason a hug. They walked out the door after saying bye for like the hundredth time. I closed the door behind them. I look around at the house and I go to clean things up a bit, when i feel arms hug me from the back.

"You need to sleep before Santa comes" Emily says.

"It's only eight" I said and laughed.

"Well I know what we can do to kill time..." She said, tightening her grip on my waist.

"And what's that?" I asked laughing.

"We can.... Watch the Polar Express and put the fireplace and snuggle on the couch!" She exclaimed.

"Tease." I told her.

"You set up the movie and the fireplace while I go change." I told her. Emily already changed into her pajamas but I was still in a dress. I ran upstairs and put on my Christmas onesie and put my hair In a messy bun.

When I walked back down stairs, all the normal lights were off, besides the little Christmas ones we have all over our living room. The fire place was on along with the movie. I still cannot believe Emily bought me that huge tv..... I snuggled up next to her on the couch. She handed me a mug too.

"What's this?" I ask

"Hot Chocolate. Your favorite" she said smiling.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you more." She said and kissed me on my head. We watched the movie and when I look at the clock it was about ten and I was exhausted. Emily and I decided to go upstairs and go to bed. I cannot wait until tomorrow when she opens her present. She is going to love it. I know that Emily loves pizza. So I went to this jewelry place and they carved a necklace to look like a pizza but in the shape of a heart. And on the back it says "Emily" she will love it I'm sure of it.

Emily's POV:

Ali is asleep next to me and all I could think about is her gift. I have to make sure when the person who's bringing it to me tomorrow, wont make it to obvious because I can't risk Ali seeing. Ali has been saying non stop on how she wants a puppy. Especially French Bulldogs. So I got her one and a guy is bring it to the house early tomorrow. I just hope it works out.

-next morning.-

It's five in the morning and I wake up. I rush down stairs to someone knocking the door. I run down stairs and I saw the man with the puppy. I thanked him and grabbed the puppy and couldn't help but play with him for a few minutes. Then I made sure I put him in the basement with food and water. Then I ran back upstairs and went back into bed to be there when Ali Wakes up.

Alison's POV:

I woke up excited because it's Christmas! Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. I look over to my side to find a sleeping Emily. I kiss her head and shake her gently.

"C'mon babe wake up its Christmas!" I said.

She groaned and I shook her harder.

"Get up please please please. I want to give you your gift."

She got up and stretched.

"Ali I told you that you didn't have to give me anything" she said. I grabbed her hand and started to pull her down stairs.

When we got downstairs I made a quick cup of coffee while Emily started to really wake up.

I handed her a cup and say on the floor. All the presents under the tree are for the girls but I found Emily's right away. She sat on the couch while I say criss-crossed on the floor. I handed her her gift and she smiled.

I watched her open it and how big her eyes and smile got when she saw what it was.

"Oh my god. Ali this is the best thing ever! I love you so much!" She held the necklace in her hand and came down on the floor and cupped my faves and kissed me passionately. Once she pulled away she admired her necklace for a few minutes.

"Merry Christmas Emily" I told her.

"Oh no. You don't think I actually didn't get you anything did you? I'll be right back." She said, putting her necklace down gently and ran down to the basement.

Emily's POV:

I absolutely love Ali's gift. It was so adorable that she got it. And I know she's going to love hers. I grabbed the puppy and slowly made my way back upstairs. But before I made it to the top I yelled

"Ok. Now stay sitting but close your eyes." I yell.

"Ok I closed them" she yelled back. I slowly made my way back to her and I saw she was sitting with her eyes closed. I stepped near her and put the puppy in front of her.

"Open them" I tell her

She flutters her eyes open and covers her mouth with her hands and smiles big.

"Oh my god! You got me a puppy?!" She said smiling. She picked up the puppy and was playing with it.

"Yep.What do you want to name her?" I asked. She thought for a second then smiled.

"How about Paris?" She said.

"Paris?"

"Yep"

"Ok then. Paris it is." I said. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Thank you so much Em. I love you."

"You're welcome. I love you too Ali. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." She smiled back.

The whole rest of the day was just us playing with the puppy, the girls and their boyfriends coming over, also playing with the puppy. Ezra and Ali making a big meal. Leading us to all watch Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows. That night it was just me and my beautiful girlfriend snuggled up watching a movie. I couldn't have been happier.

--------------------

Hey y'all! I'm So so so sorry I haven't updated. The previous chapter, I made a few days ago but then I got my phone taken away so I couldn't publish it. I got it back today so I decided to do two chapters❤️ and I'm sorry for such a big time jump. I'm trying to get ahead a little and you find out why in a few chapters so get ready. But it's a cute emison Christmas. Ok so here's my question:

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best) what do you think of this book??? Please answer!

I love you guys hope you enjoyed this ❤️