Chapter 13- New Year, New Fights.

Emily's POV:

" 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..... HAPPY NEW YEARS" we all yelled.

As soon as it turned midnight, everyone kissed their boyfriends. But when it turned midnight, I kissed my girlfriend. I turned towards her and cupped her face giving her a soft, but passionate kiss. I pulled away away and looked at her.

"New Years, New chances for us. "
I told her.

She smiled and looked down. I put my hand on the her cheek and gently lifted up her face. When we made eye contact, I saw she had tears in her eyes. But I couldn't tell if it was tears of joy or sadness, so I ask.

"Baby. What's wrong?" I asked.

She sniffled, wiped her tears, then smiled.

"Nothing. Literally nothing. These are tears of joy. Every year I would get drunk off my ass. I would pray that the new year that came would be another year for me to find a new love and get over you. But I'm so happy that I didn't get over you. If I did, and you came back the way you did, it would fuck up my life so much more. This will be a year that I will be happy. And I know that."

I was speechless. I was crying as well and I smiled at her. I put my hands on her cheek and kissed her lightly.

"I love you so much Alison. Please don't forget that." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her embrace. I hugged her back. We stood like that for a few minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a drunk Hanna.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but we are playing spin the bottle downstairs so if you want to play, come now." She said.

We were at a party at Noel Kahns. It was a sort of "reunion" party like old times. But I'm  surprised to how much Noel has changed. He's now going to college to be a lawyer. I looked at Ali and she shrugged her shoulders with a "why not" look to it.

Knowing from previous Noel Kahn parties that I've been too, almost everyone has broken a relationship. I just don't want to be next. I was hesitant but I do trust Ali so I let her grab my hand and pull me to the basement.

When I go there we were greeted by Noel.

"So. You guys are back together?" He asked, but he gave me a dirty look.

"Um yeah we are." I said nervously. I felt Ali squeeze my hand.

"Well. You better not fuck up again this time, ok fields?" He told me seriously.

"I... Uh.." Then I looked at Ali who gave me a comforting look.

I took a deep breathe then looked at Noel.

"I most definitely will not fuck up this time."

Ali smiled at me and we sat in the circle with a bunch of people who I haven't seen since high school. I looked at Hanna and she was with Caleb.

Noel then came into the middle of the circle and placed the bottle.

"Who's going first?" Noel said looking around.

"I will!" We heard a voice from the back. But I knew that voice anywhere. It was Paige.
My whole body froze. My mind was froze. And my heart stopped.

She took the bottle and it started to spin. And spin. And spin. I closed my eyes just praying it wouldn't land on me. Then it stopped.

Alison's POV:

"Alison! You're with Paige!"

I froze. I felt Emily's hand tense against mine. Everyone was quiet. And staring.
Everyone knew about what happened with me and Em.

Noel and I looked at each other and I saw Paige walking to me.

"Alison." She said, putting her hand out for Me to grab it. I knew I wasn't going to grab it but I did start to get up. I don't even know why I was getting up. But I felt Emily grab my wrist.

"Ali. What are you doing ..?" She asked. I looked into her eyes and all I saw was pain and regret. I knew it hurt Em with what happened but I never saw the pain in her eyes like I did.

"I'll be right back." I told her. I pulled my arm away and grabbed Paige's wrist, tugging her to come with me to the back yard.

Once we were outside I looked at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her.

"What? I can't stop by and say a little hello to my ex girlfriend and her ex girlfriend?" She asked with a devilish smile.

"You mean current girlfriend. Emily and I are back together."

"Ah yes. You do know the only reason she got back with you is because she pities you right?"

"Emily would never do that. She loves me. She may have made mistakes but she loves me."

"Are you calling me a mistake?" She asked, actin as if she were hurt.

"Well I'm sure your mom was the first to call you that but that's besides the point." I said with a little smirk at the end.

"Ohh bitchy Alison is back. I like it" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"She's not back...." I said.

"Oh really?" She asked.

"She never left."

"Well how you've handled the last few years says different."

"Well it's great that I've healed." I said. My legs started to feel wobbly. No matter how much I hate to admit it, Paige did scare me.

"Have you though?" She said looking closer to my wrists. I quickly folded my arms.

"What is the real reason your here Paige? To rub it in my face that you got what you wanted? That you got to see me be in pain? Is that what you wanted? Because you got it."

"That's not all I want. I want something else..."

I just looked at her in confusion and caution. Before I new it, she grabbed the belt loops of my shorts and pulled me into her and kissed me. I immediately shoved her back and she hit the ground.

"What the hell was that for?" I screamed.

"I've wanted to do that since freshman year..." She said and smirked.

Before I could say anything, Emily comes to the back and tackles Paige to the ground. Hitting her with every ounce of force and anger that she had in her.

Emily is on top of Paige, just giving her hit after hit. I ran to them and pulled Emily off. She fell off and she fell in to my arms crying. I have never seen her so broke. She always saw me break now I'm watching her. When I looked up, a bunch of people were in the back. Some were helping Paige, others were watching.

Emily just kept crying and crying.

"I'm so sorry." Is all she kept saying.

"It's ok." I held her close to me. Then all I hear and see next and sirens and cop cars.
----------------------------------

Dun dun DUN!!! Ok. Sorry y'all that I haven't updated.
But yeah. I'll write more this week I promise y'all. I love you guys.