Chapter 10- Constant Apologies

Alison's POV:

-two months later-

Emily and I are on ok terms right now. But sometimes I wonder if it was a mistake. Of course I love her. But, we are arguing just like before. I don't want to lose her again. So of course, it's always me being the one to apologize. It's kind of making me upset to be honest.

I woke up and got dressed. It's Saturday so I go to the gym in the morning. Emily is now moved in with me. I asked her if she wanted to go to the gym but she refused. I made myself a smoothie and got ready for the gym. I put on a sports bra, Nike pros, and put my hair in a high pony tail. I put on my shoes then drove to the gym.

Once I got there I signed in and started my work out. I had my boxing session so I went there. My instructor introduced me to new moves and he left while I continued to practice them. I was using a punching bag, and when I went to do a roundhouse kick, I heard someone talk.

"Someone must be mad to kick like that." I turned around to see Elliot. I've tried my hardest to stay away from him but he keeps talking to me.

"Oh hi." I said with a small laugh.

"Hi. I didn't know you came here." He said with a warm smile.

"Yeah. I didn't know you came here either." I said.

"You know.." He started. He turned me around.

" if you stand like this, it's easier for balance. " he said. He lightly kicked my foot so one was in front and he put his hands on my waits, shifting it in a different way. Then he gently put his hands by my ribs and put them in a position. With out keeping his hands off my waist, he went in front of me.

"Um thanks. I think this is a more of an advance stance. I'm still newer" I said with a little laugh.

"No. I think you do it well."

Before I could say anything, he leaned in and kissed me. I immediately pushed him away.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"What? I know you liked it." He said grabbing my hand. I yanked it back.

"No! Not at all. Elliot, I'm with Emily. I'm not into you like that. How can I make that clear to you. I DONT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT. " I said, taking off my gloves and pushing them into him

With that, I immediately grabbed my bag and drove home.

Emily's POV:

I felt bad for not going to the gym with Ali. We have been arguing a lot. So I decided to go. I put on a Adidas shirt and shorts and went to the gym. When I walk in, I see Ali talking to someone. I decided to walk further and I saw who it is.

Rollins.

My blood boiled. I was about to go say something but then he kissed her. I quickly turned around because I didn't want to see anything else. So I started making my way to my car and drove home.

I was only crying for about 5 minutes when Ali walked through the door. She was mumbling something when she walked in. She threw her keys on the counter.

Alison's POV:

I walked in to the house.

"Asshole thinks he could kiss me? Wait until I tell Emily." I mumbled.  I threw my keys on the table.

"Em I'm home." She didn't answer. I walked into the living and I saw her on the couch.

"Em? Babe what's wrong?" I asked. She was crying but when I was about to touch her she stood straight up.

"How could you?" She yelled.

"Em what are you talking about?"

"I saw you Ali! I told you not to talk to him. And of course you do, and you kiss him?? Really Alison?" She screamed.

Oh hell no. I'm not doing this.

"He kissed me Emily. Why would I kiss him?"

"Why wouldn't you kiss him. He's handsome, writes, and teaches!"

"SO?!"

"So... He's your type. Hell. Are you just doing what you did to Ezra?? Are we back to THAT?"

"Back to that? What the hell Emily? Yeah. Elliot does have some characteristics and hobbys that I like in people. But I don't like him!"

"Are you sure? Because it sure as hell seems like it. God. Is this just your way of getting back at me for all the arguments?"

"You still believe that I kissed him." I said, with a little laugh at the end

"Why are you laughing?? This is why I have a hard time believing you!"

"Believing me?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Well aren't those two words ironic."

"What that's supposed to mean?"

"Don't you remember how I had a hard time believing you when you say you loved me again. Or how I had a hard time believing you when you said we can make us work. Or how about when believing you was so hard when you said you didn't love Paige. Because Believing you at that time almost caused me my life." I snapped.

She stood quiet.

"I'm not going to apologize. I know that's what you want me to do but I'm not. I've been the one to apologize in every argument we have had. Because I want to make this work. Maybe you didn't, but I did. So I'm not going to apologize. Because one, I didn't kiss him. And two, because I don't want to do this anymore." I said. Tears were dripping down my cheeks.

"What do you mean you don't want to do this anymore?" She asked quietly

"I don't want the arguing. I don't want the fights. But that's the only way we have been communicating lately. I'm not going to apologize. I'm not doing that anymore either. If you don't believe me, then I'm sorry for that. And that will be the only thing I'm apologizing for." I said. Without a word, I went upstairs, grabbed extra clothes, make up, hair accessories, and went down stairs. I grabbed my keys and I went out the door.

---------------------

Hey y'all! I hoped you liked this. Sorry I've barley been updating. I promise I'll try to do it tomorrow. Love you guys!