Just Sex?

Im Emily Im a junoir at St. Como High School. I pretty much hate school, but enough of school talk im 16 years old funna e 17 in a couple of months. I live with my mom yes she a single parent my dad died when I was young from a type of lung disease that messed up his breathing. My mom pretty much not home she wants to act like she still young so she be out mostly everyday. I couldn't wait until I was able until I could move out and get my own place it would be good if I did.

I forgot to tell yall Im short with blonde hair with a nose piercing and eyebrow piercing. I love have fun and be wild without any problems, but if I have to fight I will. I also have blue eyes. *Cover Picture*

I was on my way to school until I saw Chris the dude who I been fucking for someyears this is how it all started. My friend was a cheerleader with me, but I also played soccer chris was an football and basketall player he was good at both sport. The Captains from football and cheerleading was dating everyone knew they had a thing. We was cheering at the game and during our break Lisa came up to me we had a conversation.

Lisa-"Hey Emily."

Me-"Hey Lisa. Waddsup?"

Lisa-"Nun much wish the game would end for me and my baby can go out tonight."

Me-"Alwh. You two are so cute together."

Lisa-"Thanks. Have you talked to the freshman Chris before?"

Me-"Nope I got classes with him, but I dont really talk to people."

Lisa-'Girly yall would make a good couple and should take me and my baby spot since it's our last year. Ima make sure yall get to know each other one day."

Me-"Okay. Well we better get going to the field to cheer girl."

After that we went and start cheering for our team we was in the lead, they were killing them by a good amount of points theere's no way they would catch up. Lisa went over to her boyfriend and said something to her and then came running over to me while her boyfriend went to go talk to Chris. I didnt know what to do then Lisa boyfriend and chris started heading our way they introduce us to each other and since that day we been hanging out somewhat like friends until we got deep into the friends with benefits thing we usually just kiss, but that was getting boring I cant really say what made me climb on top of him. I told him to follow me to my room he did as I said once he came in I locked my door and start taking off my clothes he looked surprised by that I can tell he was a virgin too. I watched porn when my mom wasnt home so I had some type of sexual experience I guess you can say that I told him to get naked her start taking off his clothes, When he was fully naked he got back on the bed.

I climbed on top of him kissing him roughly on the lips he grabs my ass with his hand which turned me on so I knew what type of game he wanted to play I started moving up and down on his dick making him hard. I let a moan slip out from my mouth with that he switched positions I was on the bottom he was over me. He start playing with my breast making them hard and making me more and more wet. When he was planing kisses on my neck I felt his dick down right on my pussy he knew I was getting more turned on so he smirked. He finally started kissing my neck down to my cookie and then stop he rubbed it making it wet all over and making me arouse more. He stuck one finger in me making me moan and scream he started off slow, but start going faster making me more wet. I was so much in the pleasure I didnt realize he took out his finger until his dick was shoved into me I yelped out in pain he sat there for a minute for I could get use to his side.

Then he started to fuck me slowly he started stroking me fast I was straching him on his back with my nails I just got done today I knew they was going to be messed up after this oh well. while he thrust harder and harder in me he was making me close to my climax. I continued to play with my breast it wasnt long before i start screaming I was going to cum after 5 more minutes of going at it we both cumed and then he laid down next to me. It was quiet until he said something making me snap out my gaze.

Chris-"How about we fuck any time we want with each other without getting feelings attached, as long as you single and Im single we can keep doing it."

Me-" Um.. I dont know one of us might get feelings, but I will give it a try."

Him-"Okay this way we can see what we like and what we dont like people doing to us. I have to get going before it get dark." He says while getting up to put on his clothes.

Me-"Alright that's cool I guess and yeah you should be going."

I walked to bathroom grabbed my robe and put it on I walked him to the door and gave him a kiss with also saying goodbye to him. That's how everything started between us we been freaking and everyone in the school thinks that we going out, but we not even though it may seem like it. I couldnt catch feelings for him it would be wrong for me do that I mean we fuck but still catch feelings for him is not right.

Chris came running up to me and grabbed my arm I didnt know what was really going on with him he also had a tight as grip on my arm I tried to stop him, but he dragged me alone we finally reached this door in the school we went in and locked the door. I guess he wanted to sex he pushed me up against the door lifting me in the air with his hands cupped under my ass he started to squeeze them making me moan he took off my clothes and I took off his. He lifted me back up and start kissing my neck roughly leaving new marks then went down to my breast and started sucking on them which made me more wet I moaned to the pleasure it felt good. The wind was hitting the fresh new hickeys he made on my neck when he was sucking on my boobs I played in his hair I love playing in his hair it was so fucking soft and curly.

He stopped kissing me and put his dick in side of me then I started to bounce up and down on it he let out a couple of groans turning me on and on more he went back to sucking on my breast while thrusting in to me faster I knew he was closer to his climax because his dick was closed around my tight walls. I started bouncing faster and faster.

'Oh YES! yess baby right there! Chris fuck me hard." I screamed out he did as I Told him.

It was after 10 minutes of him thrusting into me I let out a Loud scream "Oh yeahhh Chris!!" with that I cum and he cum then we got dressed and left out of the room I went to bathroom because I know I had sex hair the way we was just fucking but it was cool with me. I fixed up my hair and I noticed all the hickeys he gave me I touched them they were still wet, the warning bell had rung telling us it we had five minutes to get to class I went to my locker grabbed my stuff then headed to class.

The day was normal and kind of boring expect this morning when me and Chris fucked morning sex be the best, at lunch I went and took my seat I dont really eat the lunch food because it kind of nasty. I had got my snack earlier before I went to the table, I sat at the tale with my friend Lah, Steven,James (Steven little brother), and Chris. When Chris walked up to table he smiled at me I looked down I Know what that mean he enjoyed the sex I started blushing red, James walked over and sat down he looked at me.

James-"Whats up apple?"

Me-"shutup creep" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

James was cool just like Steven they always busting jokes at random points of the conversation. James was the only freshman at the table but it was cool with us he was fun to be around. I dont really talk to cheerleaders until after school I dont like sitting with them aint no rules that say I sit with my friends is it? Nope so why not.

Today went by so fast I still couldnt get over the sex me and Chris head in the room it felt so good. I walked home I didnt live that far from the school and plus it was a good way to stay fit so yeah. When I got home my mom was cooking I went into the kitchen to say Hi to her. When she was done cooking the food she ate then went into her room I guess she was going out tonight I decided to give Chris a text asking if he could come over around 5 he said yeah thank god. I need some more pleasure it's crazy how I dont gain weight I guess it because all the sex I be having and sweating it off. I went upstairs put on some booty shorts with a wink on my booty and a black tank top and went back downstairs and watched a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How yall feel about the story? Is it good? I hope I made you picture the sex sences good.

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥