Speechless

"I want to make love." he continued to say. I was very shock why would he- you don't think he have- OMG!

"Umm Chris what do you mean you want to make love to me?"

"Well I want to pleasure you in a nice way at a slow pace I don't want to go fast like we normally would do I want to take my time with your beautiful body and enjoy every moment of it ... and since you know I kind of just took your virginity without thinking how it was for you I thought maybe this can make up for it."

I was totally speechless I didn't know what to say and I'm pretty sure he can tell because he just kissed my head and cuddle up with me. I stayed up for what seem like forever thinking about how he called me beautiful well my body, but no one has ever said that to me before. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about all the possibilities that could happen.

When I woke up the next morning I was in the bed alone I guess Chris went home, but then I noticed a letter and it said.

Good Morning Beautiful sorry I couldn't be in the bed to see you wake up, I had to go and get somethings handle. I will back at 4:00 to pick you up wear something pretty and nice for tonight. 

xoxoxo Chris

It had a rose next to the note and I couldn't help but smile I picked the pretty rose and sniffed it, it smelled so lovely. I got up from the bed to find peddled on the floor like it's leading to somewhere I opened my door and follow the rest downstairs into the kitchen where a note was in the counter and a plate.

Hopefully this is still hot when you wake up. I thought how you might be hungry so I fixed some pancakes for you and bacon with eggs and a biscuits, now that doesn't mean go head and be a pig by stuffing it down your face lol. Enjoy love.

I picked up the food made sure it was still hot and poured me some orange juice then start eating. When I was done with eating the food he cooked I hopped in the shower.(The food was fucking amazing!) 

~~~~~~~ 

Short Chapter but the next one will be romantic!!!

Still no feedback on how I'm doing :/ Errhh  

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥