The After Party

We was kicking the other team ass real bad once we went out to do our cheer we killed it the other team was looking stupid as fuck. I was proud of my girls and the football team especially Chris that sex we had was crazy, but it had me feeling right.

I drove him after the game the party starts at 8:00 and the game ended at 6:25. I knew I wasn't going to make it besides the girls coming over. Once everyone arrived the came with their outfits I did they make up and hair then they went to put on they clothes, we changed in front of each other just a thing we do. I did my make up and stuff and put on my custom made shirt with ripped shorts and Son Of The Mar Low Jordan's, I added my black nerd glasses with some jewelry to top if off. I took some pictures of us all we were looking beautiful.

When we walked into the party there was hell of dudes. I saw Chris talking to some chick I wasn't going to worry about it. At one point through the party I was dancing on boys and they seem to like it, I danced on this dude he had got a boner I turned around and smirked at him then when I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm. I looked at him like he was crazy he pulled me through the crowd of people to upstairs, once we reached the hallway he pushed me up against the wall slamming his lips on mines, but I pushed him away he grabbed my ass next thing you know I slapped him. He raised his hand up at me and hit me hard in the face tears poured down my face I fell to the floor not knowing what to do next. He was yelling and screaming at me calling me names.

"Bitch get up you gunna finish this whether you like it or -"

He was cut off by something I removed my hands from my face to find Chris on top of him beating him up this isn't how I planned tonight would go. Chris was yelling and screaming stuff at the dude while pounding him still. I got up and ran out the house so much things was running through my mind I just needed to get away from it all.

~~~~~~~~

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥