The big game

Today was the football game so we had to win this to go championship. I want my girls to bring it at this game for everybody can be talking about how we was doing and killing it. Today everything so far was going good we had practiced for an hour on the cheer, and everyone is suppose to come to my house to get ready for the after party.

We get out of school early Friday's so I had a lot of time to waste. I need some type of sexual attention so I text Chris telling him to come over I wanted him to feel good when he playing the game tonight.

"Hey Chris can you come by I miss your body (;"

"Yeah give me 10 minutes."

Chris arrived in 10 minutes like he said he would. I wasted no time getting him out his clothes I forced my lips on to him kissing him hard while my hands roamed over his body. He picked me up by my ass and carried me to the room he took off my shirt,bra,shorts,and panties throwing them somewhere in the room on the floor. I slipped him out his pants and boxer my body never felt this way I wanted him inside me so bad I pushed him on the bed and climed on top of him. I sat my ass on his hard erection while kissing him I wanted to tease him so I moved up and down on him making his dick get wet with my juices.

Chris had flipped me over and got on top I felt his hard erection on my pussy it was turning me on real bad. He bit on my nipple making them hard,red, and wet. He put on a condom on his dick and then slipped in me I moaned out loud to the pain but when he went to work it turned into pleasure. He slammed into me thrusting and thrusting I scratched his back letting him know he was doing a good job, he then took it out of me and slammed back in with everything he had.

"Ahhh ahhh Chris yeses yeses mhmm baby fuck me." I said panting.

He told me get up and then next thing you know I was being picked up by him he put his dick into my asshole anal sex? I guess this was new for us. It took him a while to get inside by time I was use to it in that hole. I start bouncing up and down while he thrusted slowly into me he was groaning. I kissed him while our tongues battled I moaned most of the time and then he went to lay on the bed, his dick was still inside of me so I decided to go work I bounced up and down on it and did some splits.

"Oh my ... " he groaned.

I start bouncing faster on top of him to make him cum any minute.

"Chris I'm funna cum soon, cum with me baby."

He started fucking me hard and within 5 minutes we both cumefd he went down and licked up all my juices when he came back up I kissed him on the lips and cuddled with him for a while.

We had to get up and get ready for the game that's tonight. I walked him to the door and gave him a kiss good bye. I went up to my room and took my shower and washed my hair with domes apple shampoo. I dried off and put on my bra and panties I went to put rollers in my hair to make it curly. I slipped on my cheerleading uniform being careful not to mess my hair up, then I sat down and did my make up stuff once I looked at the clock it was 3:30 the game starts at 5:00 and it takes an hour to get there. Once I was finished with my make up and lipstick I undid the rollers and let my hair fall down I was looking cute to top it of I added a cute white bow.

~~~~~~~

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥