New York!

I arrived in New York at noon it was so crowed, but nothing changed much since the last time I visited. I was bringing some boxes and stuff that my mom brought for my uncle and my cousins when I got knocked down and the box fell on top of me.

"FUCKKK!" I screamed out.

"Oh Im sorry miss I should have watched where I was going." This dude said picking up the box off m and reaching out a hand to pull me up. Once I was on my feet I dust myself off and looked up, but then froze .

*Thinking*

God damn! He is so fucking fine he light skinned muscular and tall about 6'3 maybe and have pretty blue eyes that sparkles. He was a gift from god man he was so sexy.

"Um.. Excuse me ma'am."

"Oh sorry yes?" I said snapping back to realize what happened.

"Hey I'm Erin, you must moved in next door?"

"Um.. No actually my uncle live there and we just moving new stuff in for him, and nice to meet you. I'm Emily"

"Oh, and nice to meet you too Emily. I'm so sorry I should have watched where I was going."

"It's alright. I should be going now." I reached for box but he stepped back.

"Let me help you with this."

We walked toward my uncle place and he sat the box inside the house. Then he came back into the hallway and stood by his door we talked a little bit moree, but I had to go get ready for dinner Erin was cool. Erin kissed my hand and went into his place I was blushing hard I couldn't help it.

~~~~~~~

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥