Coming Forward

I woke up this morning and Chris wasn't there I went to go look around I didnt see him until I walked into the kitchen, he was singing and dancing to the music I found it a bit funny so I just watched him and tried to keep my laughter inside. I walked over and tapped his shoulder he turned around and his face to turned red.

"Dont be embarrassed" I said while kissing him on the cheek.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he smirked.

"It was funny but you can't dance." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know I can too. But speaking of dancing I was wondering if you would go to this place with me to tango."

"You can't, and sure." I said with a smile.

I walked over to the stove to see what he was cooking, he cooked pancakes,bacon,and apple juice on the side. I put the food on one plate and went to follow him, he sat down I got on top of him and begin to eat.

"I can't get none?" he said with his puppy dogs eyes.

I fed him some of the food and once we was finish I went to go clean up the mess he made. I walked into the bedroom and saw Chris laying down laying down so I jumped on top of him and slapped him. He flipped us over so that I was on bottom and he was on top and then begin to bite my neck.

"So you wanna play huh?" he smirked.

he kissed me and I felt him growing hard I moaned in our kiss he rubbed on my pussy through my shorts and panties. He moved his hands under my shirt and pulled it off and then undid my bra, he bit my nipple making it hurt since it was already hard.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"I'm sorry." He kissed it and sucked on it to make it feel better, I arched my back putting my pussy on his hard dick that was poking through his pants. He laid kisses down to my panties line and took them off then placed a kiss on my pussy. I was getting wet and wet by the minutes he rubbed on my clit in circular motions I wanted him so badly inside me.

He licked my pussy tasting my juices and then stuck a finger inside of me and started to finger me slowly.

"Oooh mmmm Chris" I moaned.

He stop and took his pants off, but then the door bell rang thank the lord he pulled his pants back up and went to go get the door. I hopped into the shower and washed up, I stayed in for 30 minutes and then when I was about to get out I heard Chris come into the bathroom he got undressed and go in with me, I stepped out the tub and placed a towel around me.

"You not going to stay in with me?" He said looking at me.

"Nope." I stuck my tongue out at him.

I went and got dressed and did my hair curled at the bottom and striaght at the top I put a bow in the middle to hold it together. I put on some red leggings and a white shirt that was crop with bad in bold red letters I also had on my red vans spikes shoes, I was looking to fly I tell you and I went to my purse grabbed my red lipstick and put it on and some mascara I added a little pink blush to my cheeks but not to much I usually dont wear it.

Chris came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his bottom half of his body he was still wet I was in a daze a little bit and then snapped back to reality trying to play it off.

"It's rude to just stare at people." He laughed.

"Who said I was staring at you?"

"Girl I saw you now dont get in trouble." He said then left to go get dressed.

I just sat there in the bed and watched tv until Chris came out of the clothes with his outfit on he looked so cute. He was wearring some black cargo shorts with a red and white Trukfit shirt and his red and black vans. He took my vans though but I looked better in my outfit, he went and put his black snake lip ring on.

We went out to the movies and then out to eat at Old Country Buffet. I had a blast I thought we was on our way home but we wasnt we went to this place that had a lot of people and a pond. He came and opened my door for me and then we headed toward the fountain I saw people dancing and doing the tango it was so cute they was dancing to this song, and next thing I know Chris got up there and held his hand out and I took it and we strted doing the tango with the other couples. Once we was done we went down and sat on the beach watching the sunset it was so pretty.

"Um.. Chris is there something you hiding?"

"What do you mean hiding?" He asked looking confused.

"Like do you have feelings for me?"

"Well-" I stopped him before he finished.

"That's why you been doing all these nice things."

"Yeah, Are you mad though?"

" No."

He placed a kissed on my cheek and held me watching the sun go down th ocean waves with the sunset was just so beautiful once it got dark we lefted. He dropped me off and walked me to the door.

"Good Night Emily."

"Good Night Chris."

"Wait Emily Um.." He grabbed me and spun me around laying a kiss on my lips, I had kissed back and then pulled away after i realized it was a little to long. I looked at the ground and he picked me up and hugged me tight.

"Ima miss you Emily."

"Chris Im not dying it's just 4 months away in new york."

"I know but 4 months is a long as time." He says exaggerating a little.

"Yeah I know." I said looking down at my foot.

"When you arrive there." he said and peck me on the lips then left.

I went to my room and went to sleep since I had to get up early as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

~~~~~

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥